submitted 3 weeks ago* (last edited 3 weeks ago) by Starlet@hexbear.net to c/traaaaaaannnnnnnnnns@hexbear.net

her,,, expolde

Join our puplic Matrix server! https://matrix.to/#/#tracha:chapo.chat

As a reminder, be sure to properly give content warnings and put sensitive subjects behind proper spoiler tags. It's for the mental health of not just your comrades, but yourself as well.

Here is a screenshot of where to find the spoiler button.

top 50 comments
sorted by: hot top controversial new old
[-] gaystyleJoker@hexbear.net 17 points 3 weeks ago* (last edited 2 weeks ago)

hi, does anyone wanna make the mega in the upcoming weeks? if so, reply to this post and i'll add you to the list!

the list as it stands:

• HelltakerHomosexual (9/16 - 9/22)
  • GayTuckerCarlson (9/23 - 9/29)
  • Luna* (9/30 - 10/6)
  • Eco* (10/7 - 10/13)
  • oscardejarjayes* (10/14 - 10/20)

​ * after name denotes someone who has posted before and will be skipped by first-time posters

load more comments (2 replies)
[-] JohnBrownsBussy2@hexbear.net 33 points 3 weeks ago

I want to thank all of you. Without Hexbear, and with the community here, I don't think I would be posting this. I don't feel like getting into the details, but my egg cracked this weekend. I'm not sure yet who exactly I want to be yet, all I know is that I am scared but I am so happy.

[-] khizuo@hexbear.net 22 points 3 weeks ago
load more comments (4 replies)
[-] comrade_rain@hexbear.net 29 points 3 weeks ago

Hi trans mega! Was posting under a different name here related to my deadname and had to let that go. Was trying to hang onto the past.

Finally settled on a first and last name a few days ago. And it's alleviated so much doubt and dysphoria.

Feeling comfortable in my skin and loving being trans. Love wearing beautiful outfits. Love the presence of being tall and confident and trans. Finding more safe spaces and letting more bullshit go.

Love my trans comrades! Thanks for the help with the awkwardness of my freshly cracked egg the last few months.

load more comments (6 replies)
[-] yewler@hexbear.net 28 points 3 weeks ago* (last edited 3 weeks ago)

Update: I can't believe I actually did it. My anxious ass actually went and did it. I came out to my boss and she was suuuuper accepting and wonderful

load more comments (15 replies)
[-] MusicOwl@hexbear.net 28 points 3 weeks ago

This tran just signed their name change petition! bridget-pride

[-] SnowySkyes@hexbear.net 27 points 2 weeks ago

Got a date for my top surgery. It's in just a little over 2 months. Christmas is going to be interesting with the family.

My surgeon also somehow managed to get my mons plasty covered by insurance. That is a surgery that is almost universally considered cosmetic. That man is a magician, I swear.

load more comments (8 replies)
[-] ashinadash@hexbear.net 27 points 3 weeks ago* (last edited 3 weeks ago)

My dad really said to me "women are strange creatures". He fr thought that would fly. My entire family thinks I am still the fifteen year old boy from like a decade ago, even though it's increasingly evident from observing me that I am Unsafe Dyke, Keep Clear.

load more comments (24 replies)
[-] khizuo@hexbear.net 27 points 3 weeks ago

First HRT consultation on Friday trans-ferret

[-] Hestia@hexbear.net 27 points 2 weeks ago

The girl I had plans with who dropped off the face of the earth had gotten her phone stolen and had no other means of communication. She apologized and said she'll make it up to me by buying dinner and having a full girls night aubrey-happy Glad I didn't listen too much to the irrational part of my brain thay said she suddenly hated me for no good reason.

load more comments (3 replies)
[-] Edie@hexbear.net 26 points 2 weeks ago

Trans is so communist coded to me I can't fathom that there are lib trans people. The only time I have really been involved in a trans community is here, so all my trans peeps have been commies.

load more comments (11 replies)
[-] khizuo@hexbear.net 26 points 2 weeks ago* (last edited 2 weeks ago)

I was justified in not looking forward to election season. My trans lit class is full of white queer libs lol.

load more comments (25 replies)
[-] pooh@hexbear.net 26 points 3 weeks ago* (last edited 3 weeks ago)

I have something wonderful to show you all… TRANSFEM SHADOW

Source

load more comments (21 replies)
[-] Thallo@hexbear.net 25 points 2 weeks ago

Wait, you're all actually gay, trans communists? This isn't a bit? scared

[-] ashinadash@hexbear.net 20 points 2 weeks ago

I fell for this bit and alienated everyone I know by calling them "dogs of the cisgender USamerican empire" and shit

load more comments (1 replies)
[-] TerminalEncounter@hexbear.net 25 points 2 weeks ago

We got another trans kid in! (Not for a happy reason, but it's always nice to see them)

My one coworker was surprised when I talked about my coming out??? I'm not stealth, I've made no effort to hide it, Im quite open, I wear a pride pin to work... Anyway, that felt nice to know I passed lol

load more comments (5 replies)
[-] buh@hexbear.net 25 points 3 weeks ago* (last edited 3 weeks ago)

I think I might be a heterosexual trans girl. I'm not attracted to women, and I'm not attracted to conventionally attractive men (like muscular and angular and shit), but a couple other types lol

Also lately I've been allowing myself to laugh out loud (lol) and I think I have an old lady laugh 😖 but it's all good, for most of my life I didn't have any kind of laugh (a friend from a long time ago even remarked that she didn't know what my laugh sounds like since I just do an almost silent exhaling kind of thing when I'm amused)

[-] Josephine_Spiro@hexbear.net 24 points 2 weeks ago

My therapist told me to post more as a step toward getting over my social anxiety, so I guess its time to break out all the posts I have in my notes app

[-] EstraDoll@hexbear.net 24 points 3 weeks ago

huh

4 months of HRT and I just... don't see a man in the mirror anymore. I don't see a woman either, but my face has changed enough to where I can't say with any conviction that it looks male anymore, just very androgynous

load more comments (16 replies)
[-] anonochronomus@hexbear.net 24 points 2 weeks ago

The rehab I went to was a shit show. Incompetent on every level. They dead named and misgendered me constantly AND put me in a room with two cis men. Guess who has a home run criminal discrimination case? This girl! But being real, it was both crushing and infuriating to constantly be discriminated against. I kind of blew the fuck up on the staff before I left, and that felt good.

[-] yewler@hexbear.net 24 points 3 weeks ago

I think I want to start social transition. I think I've gotten to the point where there's no reason I shouldn't give it a go. I'm never going to be 100% sure unless I take the plunge, so I think the 90% sure is going to be enough for me. The fear I used to have of being wrong has now been replaced with a fear of wasting my life trying to be someone I'm not. If I'm right I don't want to let what other people think prevent me from living my best life.

I was able to ascertain that my department is very accepting of trans people so I might be coming out at work soon.

[-] MusicOwl@hexbear.net 24 points 2 weeks ago* (last edited 2 weeks ago)

Love how the trans megathread isn’t always just posting about transgender things, it’s also where the transes go to post! Love this corner of the interwebs. comfy-cool

load more comments (11 replies)
[-] Jenniferrr@hexbear.net 23 points 3 weeks ago

Ok so the other thing I feel really fucking weird about is my muscles. Probably have talked about this here but I've spent like 15 years maintaining them and building them, and like I get a lot of positive attention for them, and like I am a bit vain about them! But at the same time, I'm like wow this looks kinda manly haha. It's so fucking confusing honestly. But like there's lots of girls with nice muscles it's like a whole thing.

I do have the choice to make my muscles essentially disappear (Botox) and I definitely don't want that. JFC maybe I just need to like change my gender and be NB haha I feel so in the middle

[-] ashinadash@hexbear.net 22 points 3 weeks ago
load more comments (12 replies)
[-] Starlet@hexbear.net 23 points 2 weeks ago
[-] Thallo@hexbear.net 23 points 3 weeks ago

I've unironically used Hexbear taglines to voice train, and it was so fucking funny. I just kept laughing i-cant

This one was the most fun

[-] Tomboymoder@hexbear.net 22 points 2 weeks ago

I hate facial hair aubrey-pain

[-] Kiagz@hexbear.net 22 points 2 weeks ago

self-harmThe anger and frustration got the better of me today, and now I have to go to the ER. I didn't actually mean to cut that deep.

I don't need this in my life, I already have enough to deal with. I really should stop cutting myself. I didn't want to stop before, but now it's gone too far.

[-] yewler@hexbear.net 22 points 2 weeks ago

I'm just now realizing that my whole life I've been calling things "cute" and "pretty" and hoping in the back of my mind that someone calls me feminine for it. Just cis things I guess.

[-] ashinadash@hexbear.net 22 points 3 weeks ago

If Mario 64 was a real game instead of a time waste, you'd be allowed to do every task to get every star in a level in one run, instead of relentlessly padding the runtime by forcing you to warp out after every single star. Red and blue coin stars are legit just padding.

load more comments (38 replies)
[-] Yor@hexbear.net 22 points 2 weeks ago

I need to do the feminine things that make me happy instead of rotting

[-] TerminalEncounter@hexbear.net 22 points 3 weeks ago

My little brother was in my other little brothers wedding party, he was the first person in my family I came out to all that time ago. He made a joke about how we're adding a, now, 6th sister to my family - I did my part, bro, I'll get one of you and we'll have a full set of 7 at some point.

[-] khizuo@hexbear.net 22 points 2 weeks ago* (last edited 2 weeks ago)

Got so many compliments on my outfit today. I was at the school club fair, and it felt like every other person was stopping me to tell me how cool it was.

Project "awe people with cool looks" is going well badeline-yeah-right

[-] EstraDoll@hexbear.net 22 points 2 weeks ago

being a trans woman is fun because i can spend hours meticulously picking apart every negative detail about my outfit and how bad i think it looks on me and how i shouldn't be allowed to dress myself when in reality i look fine and then i go to the grocery store and there's just some guy in a utilikilt and a tshirt that says "if u dont like america i should murder you" who doesn't think twice about that shit

[-] LocalOaf@hexbear.net 22 points 2 weeks ago

Going to bed before midnight, please clap

Goodnight nice gay people that live in my glowing rectangle

sleepi 💤hex-moon

Felix wanted to show you all his lil' nose

[-] naom3@hexbear.net 22 points 2 weeks ago

Boymoding is going great: I walked out of the bathroom as a group of guys was walking in and they backed up and double checked the sign 😐

[-] BountifulEggnog@hexbear.net 22 points 2 weeks ago* (last edited 2 weeks ago)

misgendering (good news though ✨️)Finally stood up for myself and asked my therapist to stop calling me sir (he already knew I'm trans and want hrt/some surgery, he's just a fuck I guess). Felt good to say something, even if it was difficult. He made an effort not to as well so comrade-birdie Good thing for me to do, I always have struggled to speak up about my needs.

[-] Bat@hexbear.net 22 points 2 weeks ago

“The old gender is dying, and the new gender struggles to be born: now is the time of boymodding”

[-] Yor@hexbear.net 21 points 2 weeks ago

having a rough time with ptsd stuff today 😔 this time of year is rough

[-] buh@hexbear.net 21 points 2 weeks ago* (last edited 2 weeks ago)

feels fucked up how my parents guests are more grateful and appreciative about me cooking dinner than my parents have ever been

ftr I cook dinner at the house 3-4 times a week

[-] Tommasi@hexbear.net 21 points 2 weeks ago

This is probably silly, but one of my main fears when starting HRT was that it would change my hair color. I have really deep red hair, and I already felt kinda lucky that I got to keep it into adulthood since a lot of people lose a lot of the color very early, same as how there's way more kids than adults with bright blonde hair.

No sign of change yet though! Well on my way on the redhead twink to redhead doll pipeline bridget-vibe

load more comments (45 replies)
[-] Eco@hexbear.net 21 points 2 weeks ago

jamming the estrogen into my leg like it's the blood vial in bloodborne

[-] GenderIsOpSec@hexbear.net 21 points 2 weeks ago

there's a bug chilling on my monitor bug-facts

found a bug at work today and took it outside instead of killing it, my coworker looked at me a bit funny but that's okay Care-Comrade

[-] GenderIsOpSec@hexbear.net 21 points 3 weeks ago

Here's some nature shots from my Grass Touching Sojourn. Mixed in some river, some lake and some sea.

look i like water ok aubrey-embarassed

load more comments (12 replies)
[-] MusicOwl@hexbear.net 21 points 2 weeks ago

the more time goes by, the more i feel like my gender is goblin. goblin-dont-care

[-] Frogmanfromlake@hexbear.net 21 points 2 weeks ago

The American Mormons that approached me a while back have returned to the grocery store parking lot. Last time I saw them they approached me and said God made only two genders and that he loves me. Today they’re trying to organize a bible study with very little interest.

[-] Tomboymoder@hexbear.net 21 points 3 weeks ago
[-] BeamBrain@hexbear.net 21 points 3 weeks ago* (last edited 2 weeks ago)

Hi I don't normally participate in this comm but I noticed the thread pic is Vivian and I will always upvote Best Girl

[-] Jenniferrr@hexbear.net 21 points 2 weeks ago

Met an NB transfem at work 2 weeks ago and like idk she's the best and I love her. So happy we met :) we hung out both weekends since we met and happen to live like a mile from each other 🥴😍

[-] ashinadash@hexbear.net 20 points 3 weeks ago

There should be movies with transbians in em, that I can watch, tbh.

load more comments (9 replies)
load more comments
view more: next ›
this post was submitted on 09 Sep 2024
91 points (97.9% liked)

traaaaaaannnnnnnnnns

929 readers
303 users here now

Welcome to /c/traaaaaaannnnnnnnnns, an anti-capitalist meme community for transgender and gender diverse people.

1. Please follow the Hexbear Code of Conduct

2. Selfies are not permitted for the personal safety of users.

3. No personal identifying information may be posted or commented.

4. Stay on topic (trans/gender stuff).

5. Bring a trans friend!

6. Any image post that gets 200 upvotes with "banner" or "rule 6" in the title becomes the new banner.

7. Posts about dysphoria/trauma/transphobia should be NSFW tagged for community health purposes.

8. When made outside of NSFW tagged posts, comments about dysphoria/traumatic/transphobic material should be spoiler tagged.

9. While this is mostly a meme community, we allow most trans related posts as we grow the trans community on the fediverse.

If you need your neopronouns added to the list, please contact the site admins.

Remember to report rulebreaking posts, don't assume someone else has already done it!

Matrix Group Chat:

Suggested Matrix Client: Cinny

https://matrix.to/#/#tracha:chapo.chat

WEBRINGS:

Transmasculine Pride Ring flag-trans-pride

founded 1 year ago
MODERATORS