let them fight. (hexbear.net)
top 50 comments
sorted by: hot top controversial new old
[-] Dirt_Owl@hexbear.net 97 points 10 months ago

Damn, award for the most racist shit I've seen today.

[-] Frank@hexbear.net 67 points 10 months ago

It's cool because a lot of the support from India in Hindutva fascists supporting Zionist fascists because they're committing genocide againts Muslims.

[-] Dirt_Owl@hexbear.net 49 points 10 months ago

So racists fighting racists.

[-] Aryuproudomenowdaddy@hexbear.net 63 points 10 months ago

Least racist Zionist.

[-] emizeko@hexbear.net 51 points 10 months ago* (last edited 10 months ago)
[-] FuckyWucky@hexbear.net 80 points 10 months ago* (last edited 10 months ago)

no need to lift the balls, its all drained by IDF cum extractors.

[-] 4zi@hexbear.net 53 points 10 months ago* (last edited 10 months ago)

Such fun in unbelievable techno-nightmare IDF hell jordan-eboy-peterson

[-] envis10n@hexbear.net 22 points 10 months ago

You know, I would say "this doesn't make sense so it can't be true, right?"

Would

[-] regul@hexbear.net 17 points 10 months ago

surely you mean piss extractors

[-] Frank@hexbear.net 14 points 10 months ago

Also sin and ebola extractors.

[-] DanComrd@hexbear.net 16 points 10 months ago
[-] VOLCEL_POLICE@hexbear.net 26 points 10 months ago

The people's VOLCEL VANGUARD are on the scene! PLEASE RESERVE YOUR PRECIOUS BODILY FLUIDS FOR STRATEGIC ACTS OF MASS REVOLUTIONARY CUMMING!!!

volcel-vanguard

load more comments (1 replies)
[-] emizeko@hexbear.net 78 points 10 months ago

holy shit this is a real life example of that recent joke tweet where the Israeli responds to the Indian guy's support with "no thanks don't need the help of some black guy"

[-] combat_brandonism@hexbear.net 50 points 10 months ago

in fairness those real life examples existed before the joke and are found on almost every bjp israeli reply guy tweet

[-] emizeko@hexbear.net 23 points 10 months ago

yeah I should have said "a perfect example"

[-] Tankiedesantski@hexbear.net 64 points 10 months ago

I feel bad for non-Fascist Indians who have to get associated with Hindu Fascists on the one hand and have to read through racist bullshit on the other.

[-] Wakmrow@hexbear.net 35 points 10 months ago

There's a LOT of left Indians too

[-] EvenHasAWatermark@hexbear.net 15 points 10 months ago

I heard a lot of unions in India are refusing to transport Israeli weapons/goods or something.

There's a billion people in that country. Definitely huge amounts of bad people, but also huge amounts of good.

[-] Wakmrow@hexbear.net 12 points 10 months ago

Look up the Tamil Tigers

[-] Mindfury@hexbear.net 14 points 10 months ago

I salute the flag of Kerala

[-] BoxedFenders@hexbear.net 5 points 10 months ago

Just in terms of pure numbers it's gotta dwarf the amount leftists in the US. But as a percentage of their total population they are severely outnumbered and probably face a steeper uphill battle to initiate change.

[-] BeamBrain@hexbear.net 58 points 10 months ago

This happens all the damn time and yet they keep supporting Israel. Biggest cucks on Earth.

[-] ElChapoDeChapo@hexbear.net 40 points 10 months ago

Seriously, at least all the countries cucked to amerikkka got to be the bitch of the evil empire which came with a few perks for the compradors

This is just pathetic in a weird way

[-] Utter_Karate@hexbear.net 55 points 10 months ago

International racist unity is facing the most expected problem in the history of expectations.

[-] usernamesaredifficul@hexbear.net 49 points 10 months ago

stop calling them sir. At one point India was actually hard to oppress what happened to them

[-] Einstein@hexbear.net 19 points 10 months ago* (last edited 10 months ago)

They dont call people "Sir" under an act of subjugation, but as a form of politeness and discourse

[-] queermunist@lemmy.ml 31 points 10 months ago

Isn't it interesting that politeness and subjugation have the same vocabulary?

[-] Einstein@hexbear.net 12 points 10 months ago

In the same way you can shout "HEY!" or just say it softly.

[-] Civility@hexbear.net 8 points 10 months ago

๐Ÿฅฐ

[-] usernamesaredifficul@hexbear.net 24 points 10 months ago

I guarantee you Indians were taught to call people sir by people who view calling someone sir as acknowledgement that they are superior to you

[-] Einstein@hexbear.net 4 points 10 months ago

In the past, yes. As an Englishman I know well the history. I've also known a hell of a lot of Indian people to know they are people of great character, intellect and culture. We could all learn a lot from them.

[-] silent_water@hexbear.net 22 points 10 months ago

As an Englishman I know well the history. I've also known a hell of a lot of Indian people to know they are people of great character, intellect and culture.

is this a bit or do you actually not realize how this comes off? the colonized don't need or want compliments from the colonizers. they want back what was stolen from them.

[-] Einstein@hexbear.net 3 points 10 months ago

You do realise that a working class lad like myself with nothing has nothing to give back. Thats for institutions and corporations, and the elites. So dont be so condescending. That is how your reply "comes off".

[-] usernamesaredifficul@hexbear.net 17 points 10 months ago

I've also known many Indians and I have never heard one of them call anyone sir

[-] Einstein@hexbear.net 2 points 10 months ago

Then you're not very good as listening to people.

[-] usernamesaredifficul@hexbear.net 6 points 10 months ago

that's a really stupid point to make obviously I listen to what people say and these people don't call people sir

load more comments (8 replies)
[-] Dolores@hexbear.net 11 points 10 months ago

In the past

you say that like sir doesn't carry the same meaning in non-colonial bourgeois contexts. sir is for children and servants to address their 'betters', it's politeness in that the people involved conform to the behavior expected of their social positions

load more comments (1 replies)
[-] Civility@hexbear.net 9 points 10 months ago
[-] combat_brandonism@hexbear.net 38 points 10 months ago

Genocide Ben leaving the india flag off the tweet also feels intentional and in the theme of the reply

[-] Tankiedesantski@hexbear.net 30 points 10 months ago

Genocide Ben

Has anyone ever seen Ben Garrison and Netanyahu in the same room?

Food for thought.

[-] footfaults@hexbear.net 28 points 10 months ago

Not as good as the Terror Alert one but a good runner up

[-] GarfieldYaoi@hexbear.net 24 points 10 months ago

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Israel is a complete embarrassment to Jews. It feels like Israel is full of kapos that are just jealous of anglos for being "real" white people, and it makes almost every neo-nazi accusation against Jews look silly if there's a country of white sycophants that are Jewish.

[-] Civility@hexbear.net 21 points 10 months ago

Many such cases ๐Ÿ˜”

[-] PM_ME_YOUR_FOUCAULTS@hexbear.net 16 points 10 months ago
[-] jungekatz@hexbear.net 8 points 10 months ago

Tbh most rw indians who support israel and even the genocide at least deserve the dunk !

load more comments
view more: next โ€บ
this post was submitted on 15 Nov 2023
202 points (100.0% liked)

the_dunk_tank

15893 readers
338 users here now

It's the dunk tank.

This is where you come to post big-brained hot takes by chuds, libs, or even fellow leftists, and tear them to itty-bitty pieces with precision dunkstrikes.

Rule 1: All posts must include links to the subject matter, and no identifying information should be redacted.

Rule 2: If your source is a reactionary website, please use archive.is instead of linking directly.

Rule 3: No sectarianism.

Rule 4: TERF/SWERFs Not Welcome

Rule 5: No ableism of any kind (that includes stuff like libt*rd)

Rule 6: Do not post fellow hexbears.

Rule 7: Do not individually target other instances' admins or moderators.

Rule 8: The subject of a post cannot be low hanging fruit, that is comments/posts made by a private person that have low amount of upvotes/likes/views. Comments/Posts made on other instances that are accessible from hexbear are an exception to this. Posts that do not meet this requirement can be posted to !shitreactionariessay@lemmygrad.ml

Rule 9: if you post ironic rage bait im going to make a personal visit to your house to make sure you never make this mistake again

founded 4 years ago
MODERATORS