top 50 comments
sorted by: hot top controversial new old
[-] culpritus@hexbear.net 61 points 11 months ago* (last edited 11 months ago)

that Xi has good emoji energy

[-] nat_turner_overdrive@hexbear.net 41 points 11 months ago

so does the CPC bulldozer driven by Hamas

load more comments (1 replies)
[-] StellarTabi@hexbear.net 57 points 11 months ago

I feel like the artist intended this to be racist but it's too advanced for me

[-] Utter_Karate@hexbear.net 27 points 11 months ago

I think the picture maybe fails to be racist. It does however succeed very well at communicating that it was for sure drawn by a racist.

[-] BrezhnevsEyebrows@hexbear.net 14 points 11 months ago* (last edited 11 months ago)

I'm pretty sure this was drawn by a Chinese lib

[-] CarbonScored@hexbear.net 34 points 11 months ago

Hamas, famously spending money on high-tech bombing campaigns. Israel just watches silently as masses of drones and high-tech missiles get imported into the open-air prison.

[-] mustGo@hexbear.net 33 points 11 months ago
[-] Zvyozdochka@hexbear.net 32 points 11 months ago

Every time they try to make something like this, they just end up making us look extremely cool xi-lib-tears

[-] LeZero@hexbear.net 31 points 11 months ago
[-] jaeme@hexbear.net 30 points 11 months ago

Stop threatening me with a good time.

[-] Dirt_Owl@hexbear.net 30 points 11 months ago

Has China even acknowledged the war? Lmao

[-] zifnab25@hexbear.net 30 points 11 months ago* (last edited 11 months ago)

Either they have, which proves they're behind it. Or they haven't, which means they're being sneaky evil foreigners and that proves they're double-plus behind it.

[-] FlakesBongler@hexbear.net 28 points 11 months ago

They offered to send mediators to help do hostage negotiations and were roundly rejected

[-] bbnh69420@hexbear.net 33 points 11 months ago* (last edited 11 months ago)

China loves to roll up to the consequences of the West’s proxy states and say “hey guys, have you heard of multilateral cooperation and win-win partnerships?”

[-] FlakesBongler@hexbear.net 21 points 11 months ago
[-] OprahsedCreature@lemmy.ml 9 points 11 months ago

Wasn't the last time the US won a war that time they popped in on the last 5 minutes of the Soviets winning a war?

[-] wombat@hexbear.net 29 points 11 months ago

the maoist uprising against the landlords was the largest and most comprehensive proletarian revolution in history, and led to almost totally-equal redistribution of land among the peasantry

[-] GottiGoFast@hexbear.net 27 points 11 months ago* (last edited 11 months ago)

This pic goes so fucking hard.

[-] aFairlyLargeCat@hexbear.net 22 points 11 months ago* (last edited 11 months ago)
[-] save_vs_death@hexbear.net 21 points 11 months ago* (last edited 11 months ago)

By the same metric every war in the world is China's problem because they manufacture most of the shit required to live on this blasted planet (and indeed, do bad stuff with). I just read an article about how the Ukrainian military just can't have enough of Xi's murder drones. Do they know they're actually supporting Hamas? Should someone tell them? Anyway, US bombs blowing up yemeni school buses is not the US's fault sweaty, learn some realpolitik.

[-] BelieveRevolt@hexbear.net 13 points 11 months ago

By the same metric every war in the world is China's problem

Liberals: I-was-saying

[-] NotErisma@hexbear.net 21 points 11 months ago
[-] RyanGosling@hexbear.net 16 points 11 months ago

I wish China was this based. They’re too busy condemning genocide instead of aiding resistance. But no export revolution blah blah blah

[-] WIIHAPPYFEW@hexbear.net 14 points 11 months ago

Xi Jin-bling

[-] TankieTanuki@hexbear.net 13 points 11 months ago

:xi-gangster:

[-] alexandra_kollontai@hexbear.net 13 points 11 months ago
[-] ShimmeringKoi@hexbear.net 11 points 11 months ago* (last edited 11 months ago)

Xi Xinxopolous, bird collector

[-] sovietknuckles@hexbear.net 11 points 11 months ago

This isn't even accurate. Israel is a major trading partner of China, and if both-sidesing it stops working for whatever reason, China would side with Israel

[-] emizeko@hexbear.net 14 points 11 months ago

China is Israel's top trading partner but Israel is waaaaaaaay down the list of China's trading partners, somewhere in the high 20s

[-] LeninWeave@hexbear.net 9 points 11 months ago* (last edited 11 months ago)

and if both-sidesing it stops working for whatever reason, China would side with Israel

I doubt that, because Israel's economy relies on Chinese trade far more than the other way around and siding with Israel in a situation where "both sides" is no longer an option would likely destroy their political relationships with a huge portion of the third world.

The only situation I can think of where "both sides" is no longer an option would be a world war. Siding with Israel would mean siding with Amerikkka, and that option is clearly not possible for China and would be a terrible, self-destructive move even if it was.

load more comments (5 replies)
load more comments (2 replies)
[-] Parenti_stan46@hexbear.net 11 points 11 months ago

Why did they put Xi on DJ Khaled's body?

[-] sysgen@hexbear.net 12 points 11 months ago

D-Xi Khaled

[-] came_apart_at_Kmart@hexbear.net 11 points 11 months ago

i wish i had a powerful enough head of hair to be the dude in the gold chain with the nice set of boobs tatt'd on his bicep.

[-] HumanBehaviorByBjork@hexbear.net 11 points 11 months ago

bald guys look great with a gold chain! it's a classic look!

[-] came_apart_at_Kmart@hexbear.net 11 points 11 months ago

lol

a prestige look: shirtless belly over belted slacks. it lets the others know my torso is already at the party, but my hips take care of business.

load more comments
view more: next ›
this post was submitted on 24 Oct 2023
172 points (100.0% liked)

chapotraphouse

13461 readers
834 users here now

Banned? DM Wmill to appeal.

No anti-nautilism posts. See: Eco-fascism Primer

Vaush posts go in the_dunk_tank

Dunk posts in general go in the_dunk_tank, not here

Don't post low-hanging fruit here after it gets removed from the_dunk_tank