all 35 comments
sorted by: hot top controversial new old
[-] autismdragon@hexbear.net 45 points 2 months ago

Um I realize that the IDF has been posting evidence of warcrimes on TikTok but have you considered that they are neurodivergent and a minor?

[-] autismdragon@hexbear.net 51 points 2 months ago

Lmao that this is the latest thing on his account. Come the fuck on.

[-] SkingradGuard@hexbear.net 28 points 2 months ago

I hate liberals I hate liberals I hate liberals I hate liberals I hate liberals

[-] Collatz_problem@hexbear.net 22 points 2 months ago

Tiocfaidh ár lá!

[-] BelieveRevolt@hexbear.net 20 points 2 months ago

I don't have to imagine it, because the IRA existed. Technically, I guess they didn't use rockets, but whatever.

They were also right and the UK should fuck off from Ireland just like Israel should fuck off.

[-] ProfessorOwl_PhD@hexbear.net 10 points 2 months ago

Technically, I guess they didn't use rockets, but whatever.

I feel they should get some points for trying to mortar The Bitch.

[-] Cowbee@hexbear.net 15 points 2 months ago

We must stand up for smol bean Empires, they are just quirky fellas

[-] Fishroot@hexbear.net 10 points 2 months ago* (last edited 2 months ago)

Imagine making the actions of the brits during the trouble look humane compared to what is happening now

[-] Evilphd666@hexbear.net 6 points 2 months ago

In Roman mythology, Verminus was the Roman god who protected cattle from disease.

so-true Just like Hasbara!

[-] Diuretic_Materialism@hexbear.net 11 points 2 months ago
[-] HexReplyBot@hexbear.net 1 points 2 months ago

I found a YouTube link in your comment. Here are links to the same video on alternative frontends that protect your privacy:

[-] Angel@hexbear.net 43 points 2 months ago

I can't imagine straight-out-of-high-school 18-year-old me even coming as close to being as demonic as the IDF has been. I'm sure many other people couldn't either, but I can only speak for myself ultimately.

What about me is different?

[-] sleen@lemmy.zip 23 points 2 months ago

Yes I agree. They call the teens kids as if they didn't have cognitive reasoning. The main difference between a child and a teen is that they can think for them selves.

If bombing people is what they think is correct, then they where either raised wrong when they where kids, or just brainwashed to think the evil way.

[-] Cowbee@hexbear.net 11 points 2 months ago

People still operate in their material interests, the justification comes afterward. The "brainwashing" is more of a post-conclusion justification, a dehumanizing of the "enemy" to justify the economic interests of settler colonialism and maintaining an Imperialist Foothold for the American Empire.

[-] GenderIsOpSec@hexbear.net 38 points 2 months ago

imagine if tiktok was a thing during the prime hitler jugend years?

well you don't have to now!

hamas-red-triangle

hamas-base

[-] happybadger@hexbear.net 38 points 2 months ago

Me being stupid at 18:

• Drinking vodka thinking it was slightly stronger than beer

• Wandering around cities looking for small restaurants without a water bottle

• not wearing sunscreen

• thinking sociology is boring and not taking a second class in it

thinking-about-it Huh, genocide is missing.

[-] tactical_trans_karen@hexbear.net 37 points 2 months ago* (last edited 2 months ago)

Counter point, I was a teen/early 20 something in Iraq... I deserved to be brutally killed by the people of Iraq, that would have been fair and just.

Glad I didn't get smoked though, I've made some positive changes.

Edit: I was also pretty fucked up and sick from being abused and raised in a cult - guess what, still didn't maraud civilians. I had opportunities where I could have unloaded on people that seemed threatening and the military would have probably run cover for me and my team... Still didn't kill anyone.

[-] mar_k@hexbear.net 36 points 2 months ago

wonder if he extends this same logic to hamas resistance fighters

[-] kleeon@hexbear.net 32 points 2 months ago

Oh yeah. When I was 19, I loved to murder entire families of people and then record videos of myself sniffing their panties. So relatable

[-] GrouchyGrouse@hexbear.net 32 points 2 months ago

Okay so that means Israel is evil for brainwashing their teens and throwing them into an insane situation, right? Right? Logical next step, right?

[-] barrbaric@hexbear.net 17 points 2 months ago

No, Israel had no choice but to commit genocide because it is a smol bean, so the IOF is actually just a tragic figure.

[-] Nester@feddit.uk 24 points 2 months ago

Taking part in a genocide is cringe tbh

[-] Cowbee@hexbear.net 20 points 2 months ago

Cringe and, dare I say it, uncool too

[-] VILenin@hexbear.net 22 points 2 months ago

More concern for the feelings of teen war criminals than their dead child victims

[-] EmoThugInMyPhase@hexbear.net 21 points 2 months ago

They should be killed by a .50 BMG sniper rifle or blown up with an anti tank missile eric-andre

[-] Robert_Kennedy_Jr@hexbear.net 19 points 2 months ago

This is the DnD guy that said "You fucked up, this is what you get" right

[-] Evilphd666@hexbear.net 16 points 2 months ago

gulag He should get the Palestinian prison treatment.

[-] egg1918@hexbear.net 16 points 2 months ago

I hope every last IDF soldier is killed by the resistance. Every. Single. One. No mercy for these nazis

[-] sisatici@hexbear.net 15 points 2 months ago

Another 2 trillion dollars to display professionalism found in isis. You can be honest and say "they like to do and show their atrocities while we like to see their atrocities, do not look at something we intend for domestic audience"

[-] BountifulEggnog@hexbear.net 8 points 2 months ago

This person should not be alive anymore.

And the 1900 people who liked this tweet should at minimum go to a gulag.

[-] Evilphd666@hexbear.net 8 points 2 months ago

When I was in the service we had whole courses on Geneva Conventions laws. Our ID was a called a Geneva Conventions Identification Card and on the back of it had Geneva Conventions information in case we were ever captured.

We were taught, along with the 18 year olds, to treat a prisoner with resepct and not to loot civillian places or shoot obvious medical unit stuff like Medics, Ambulances, Hospitals, Schools, Churches.

If we were caught acting like that we would be court martialed or punished. We were expected to behave better.

[-] PKMKII@hexbear.net 7 points 2 months ago
[-] BountifulEggnog@hexbear.net 5 points 2 months ago

They say hate ages you

this post was submitted on 11 Jul 2024
105 points (100.0% liked)

the_dunk_tank

15893 readers
328 users here now

It's the dunk tank.

This is where you come to post big-brained hot takes by chuds, libs, or even fellow leftists, and tear them to itty-bitty pieces with precision dunkstrikes.

Rule 1: All posts must include links to the subject matter, and no identifying information should be redacted.

Rule 2: If your source is a reactionary website, please use archive.is instead of linking directly.

Rule 3: No sectarianism.

Rule 4: TERF/SWERFs Not Welcome

Rule 5: No ableism of any kind (that includes stuff like libt*rd)

Rule 6: Do not post fellow hexbears.

Rule 7: Do not individually target other instances' admins or moderators.

Rule 8: The subject of a post cannot be low hanging fruit, that is comments/posts made by a private person that have low amount of upvotes/likes/views. Comments/Posts made on other instances that are accessible from hexbear are an exception to this. Posts that do not meet this requirement can be posted to !shitreactionariessay@lemmygrad.ml

Rule 9: if you post ironic rage bait im going to make a personal visit to your house to make sure you never make this mistake again

founded 4 years ago
MODERATORS