submitted 4 months ago by yogthos@lemmy.ml to c/news@hexbear.net
all 49 comments
sorted by: hot top controversial new old
[-] Dolores@hexbear.net 80 points 4 months ago

if only there was something, anything they could do to win over voters sadness ah well, nevertheless

[-] cmhickman358@hexbear.net 52 points 4 months ago

But we already tried shaming them and threatening them with another Trump presidency, what more could we possibly do?

[-] corgiwithalaptop@hexbear.net 40 points 4 months ago

Have we tried promising to move left once elected?

[-] Sickos@hexbear.net 68 points 4 months ago

LITERALLY JUST STOP BOMBING BROWN KIDS.

[-] the_post_of_tom_joad@hexbear.net 48 points 4 months ago

About that... I only skimmed the article (to keep my lunch down), not a word about policy of course. a full piece with nothing but fluffy rumors between Rich donors designed to fire up the reader to vote

[-] carpoftruth@hexbear.net 35 points 4 months ago

Americans literally never vote based on foreign policy. Don't hold your breath this time.

[-] marxisthayaca@hexbear.net 36 points 4 months ago

I don’t think I’ve ever seen dismembered kids on social media before.

[-] nothx@hexbear.net 5 points 4 months ago

Nope they vote based on who is gonna lower the price of their treats.

[-] jack@hexbear.net 2 points 4 months ago

We are in month 8 of a sustained mass protest movement, unprecedented in the US in I don't know how long, and have literally seen many people in the primary voting based on foreign policy.

[-] dessalines@lemmy.ml 21 points 4 months ago
[-] anarchoilluminati@hexbear.net 20 points 4 months ago

Tankie scum.

[-] Comp4@hexbear.net 51 points 4 months ago
[-] BurgerPunk@hexbear.net 41 points 4 months ago

thinky-felix oh hey, i didn't know they made a movie about bourgeois democracy

[-] Infamousblt@hexbear.net 45 points 4 months ago

Wow you mean the American public is sick of voting for genocidal maniacs who couldn't give literally any shits about them? And this is somehow surprising?

[-] reverendz@hexbear.net 44 points 4 months ago

They're going to run Hilary. Bet on it. Biden will drop out and Clinton will "step in".

For extra bonus, she'll choose someone like Kerry just to sweeten the deal. It will be peak Democratic party insanity.

[-] adultswim_antifa@hexbear.net 39 points 4 months ago
[-] GrouchyGrouse@hexbear.net 8 points 4 months ago

We are the Hillborg. We will add our biological and technological distinctiveness to her own.

[-] yogthos@lemmy.ml 21 points 4 months ago

that is not an unlikely scenario, and would be absolutely hilarious if it happens

[-] Evilsandwichman@hexbear.net 9 points 4 months ago

I could already hear the imperial theme from star wars just reading that first paragraph.

[-] GrouchyGrouse@hexbear.net 44 points 4 months ago

Just give me the rest of my $2000 dollars, Joe.

[-] marxisthayaca@hexbear.net 29 points 4 months ago

best i can do is more genocide, Jack!

• brandon
[-] Roonerino@hexbear.net 29 points 4 months ago

Where's the money Biden? Want that money Biden! Obama says you're good for it! Where's the fuckin' money shithead?!

[-] GrouchyGrouse@hexbear.net 10 points 4 months ago

If Biden is The Dude is Netanyahu his Walter?

[-] Roonerino@hexbear.net 13 points 4 months ago* (last edited 4 months ago)

I don't know, but Putin is dunking his head while Xi pees on his rug. It really tied the economy together. (The rug is western imperialism).

Shut the fuck up Zelensky.

[-] footfaults@hexbear.net 40 points 4 months ago

The adviser added, “The list of why we ‘could’ win is so small I don’t even need to keep the list on my phone.”

Man I guess that /r/WhatBidenHasDone copypasta isn't even convincing the most delusional Democratic morons

[-] NewLeaf@hexbear.net 12 points 4 months ago

Well, when your list is comprised of quadruple dipping on diversity hires and counting "trying" as doing, I could see how BlueAnon folks think it's a long list.

[-] Elon_Musk@hexbear.net 35 points 4 months ago

Do we have an Austin Powers steam roller emoji?

[-] AutomatedPossum@hexbear.net 42 points 4 months ago

We have something better:

gayroller-2000

[-] TheDoctor@hexbear.net 19 points 4 months ago

What a good analogy

[-] ShimmeringKoi@hexbear.net 33 points 4 months ago

A pervasive sense of "finding out" has settled in at the highest levels of the democratic party

[-] Barx@hexbear.net 30 points 4 months ago

Finally. President Kamala.

[-] NewLeaf@hexbear.net 7 points 4 months ago

I'm so glad that our first woman president will be someone less popular than Hillary goddamned Clinton, and she will only get in because an old, white man couldn't give up power, so he died in office. Yay feminism!

[-] mctoasterson@reddthat.com 1 points 4 months ago

Absolutely zero chance she wins a general. She is less popular than any executive in recent history.

[-] footfaults@hexbear.net 28 points 4 months ago

Kathy Hochul, the moderate Democratic incumbent.

Oh fuuuuck off

[-] CTHlurker@hexbear.net 8 points 4 months ago

Moderately siccing the feral hogs of the NYPD on anyone who dares set foot in the subway / who looks homeless.

[-] SovietyWoomy@hexbear.net 26 points 4 months ago

Why would I support a political party that's more concerned with murdering civilians and children than beating Trump?

[-] yogthos@lemmy.ml 8 points 4 months ago

It's pretty simple actually. There is no penalty for the party when Trump wins. All that's going to happen is that they're going to restart the talk show industry bleating about Trump being bad, and they're going to have a much easier time raising money. On the other hand, if they go against zionist lobby then they lose money.

[-] Antiwork@hexbear.net 23 points 4 months ago

At this point they're just playing to not get their ass kicked.

[-] emizeko@hexbear.net 22 points 4 months ago

get shit on fuck every major party member death to america

[-] moonlake@hexbear.net 22 points 4 months ago
  • Denial

• A pervasive sense of fear <- you are here

• Anger

• Bargaining

• Depression

• Acceptance

[-] Guamer@hexbear.net 13 points 4 months ago

Might as well forget that last step, they'll never accept it. They'll just blame Russia/China/leftists for their failure like they always do.

[-] JayTwo@hexbear.net 22 points 4 months ago
[-] NewLeaf@hexbear.net 22 points 4 months ago

I made it until the person was quoted as saying "oh my God democracy will end"

[-] adultswim_antifa@hexbear.net 21 points 4 months ago

Here's how Bernie can still win

[-] Hestia@hexbear.net 14 points 4 months ago

Sorry but genocide is non-negotiable. Gotta get their rocks off somehow.

[-] NewLeaf@hexbear.net 12 points 4 months ago

They're just gonna blame us like Zap Brannigan blames Kif for everything

this post was submitted on 28 May 2024
106 points (100.0% liked)

news

23446 readers
764 users here now

Welcome to c/news! Please read the Hexbear Code of Conduct and remember... we're all comrades here.

Rules:

-- PLEASE KEEP POST TITLES INFORMATIVE --

-- Overly editorialized titles, particularly if they link to opinion pieces, may get your post removed. --

-- All posts must include a link to their source. Screenshots are fine IF you include the link in the post body. --

-- If you are citing a twitter post as news please include not just the twitter.com in your links but also nitter.net (or another Nitter instance). There is also a Firefox extension that can redirect Twitter links to a Nitter instance: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/libredirect/ or archive them as you would any other reactionary source using e.g. https://archive.today . Twitter screenshots still need to be sourced or they will be removed --

-- Mass tagging comm moderators across multiple posts like a broken markov chain bot will result in a comm ban--

-- Repeated consecutive posting of reactionary sources, fake news, misleading / outdated news, false alarms over ghoul deaths, and/or shitposts will result in a comm ban.--

-- Neglecting to use content warnings or NSFW when dealing with disturbing content will be removed until in compliance. Users who are consecutively reported due to failing to use content warnings or NSFW tags when commenting on or posting disturbing content will result in the user being banned. --

-- Using April 1st as an excuse to post fake headlines, like the resurrection of Kissinger while he is still fortunately dead, will result in the poster being thrown in the gamer gulag and be sentenced to play and beat trashy mobile games like 'Raid: Shadow Legends' in order to be rehabilitated back into general society. --

founded 4 years ago
MODERATORS