Milk is for babies. Cows' milk is even weirder because it's for baby cows.

For some reason back during the mid to late 2010s Peterson types tried to make milk manly and cool again. I guess it was to make fun of soy, the misconception being that soy is 'feminizing' or some other superstition that's long been disproven (also, bro, cows milk comes from cow boob and is full of actual mammal estrogen so it's probably more feminizing than soy anyway.)

But old-timey people knew what was up with milk. Milk is lame. Milk is for babies.

Go shit your pants, milk drinker lmao.

top 50 comments
sorted by: hot top controversial new old
[-] GenderIsOpSec@hexbear.net 48 points 11 months ago* (last edited 11 months ago)

![geordi-no](https://www.hexbear.net/pictrs/image/f0a86f4c-1ffa-4c96-b42e-fc3b0156c7b1.png "emoji geordi-no") unethical, non-vegan, cow-titty-juice

![geordi-yes](https://www.hexbear.net/pictrs/image/b0e81aa4-1969-4195-a306-2180d506c066.png "emoji geordi-yes") completely ethical. consentingly attained, lovingly milked, very vegan, cum

[-] Catradora_Stalinism@hexbear.net 16 points 11 months ago

cum

there it is

bonk

[-] GarfieldYaoi@hexbear.net 10 points 11 months ago* (last edited 11 months ago)

Save a cow, milk a hunk UwU.

[-] Elon_Musk@hexbear.net 39 points 11 months ago

I love milk and so did Castro

[-] Dirt_Owl@hexbear.net 16 points 11 months ago

Well Castro was a STINKY DOODOO HEAD yeah I said it

[-] BelieveRevolt@hexbear.net 33 points 11 months ago

Wasn't it because ![frothingfash](https://www.hexbear.net/pictrs/image/97c0eab6-88fe-4105-b2ca-63846b1258f2.png "emoji frothingfash") only WHITES are STRONG enough to not be lactose intolerant! That's why there was that short lived meme of chuds chugging jugs of cow titty juice.

Nobody should be drinking cow titty juice other than baby cows, it's gross and so is the dairy industry ![im-vegan](https://www.hexbear.net/pictrs/image/0ac5bd87-73cd-4b0d-811e-972a630c4d34.png "emoji im-vegan")

[-] Dirt_Owl@hexbear.net 15 points 11 months ago

That was why? Man, chuds are dorks.

[-] UlyssesT@hexbear.net 10 points 11 months ago

They were doing Viking LARPer shit back then and the Elder Scrolls Nords they got the LARPing ideas from ("SKYRIM BELONGS TO THE NORDS!" ![frothingfash](https://www.hexbear.net/pictrs/image/97c0eab6-88fe-4105-b2ca-63846b1258f2.png "emoji frothingfash") ) were using milk drinking as an insult all along. LITERARY ANALYSIS 100

[-] Dirt_Owl@hexbear.net 17 points 11 months ago* (last edited 11 months ago)

Skyrim is the worst Elder Scrolls game. Utter watered-down dogshit.

load more comments (2 replies)
[-] ObamnaSoda@hexbear.net 29 points 11 months ago* (last edited 11 months ago)
[-] SkingradGuard@hexbear.net 41 points 11 months ago

What the fuck does any of this even mean? Are chud's brains just 100% brainworm?

[-] HumanBehaviorByBjork@hexbear.net 22 points 11 months ago

i think you had to be following a few specific twitter accounts in 2017 to understand this fully.

[-] BeamBrain@hexbear.net 33 points 11 months ago

Does he realize he's soyfacing

[-] Dirt_Owl@hexbear.net 29 points 11 months ago

I don't get it, What's the Asian food thing about?

[-] axont@hexbear.net 14 points 11 months ago

There was some kind of Twitter discourse in 2016 about how Asian food in white countries is kind of bastardized to meet white tastes and chuds took this as a claim that eating Asian food is racist. I can't understate how bleak and weird that whole era was.

load more comments (1 replies)
[-] HumanBehaviorByBjork@hexbear.net 23 points 11 months ago

has this guy killed himself yet lol

[-] FALGSConaut@hexbear.net 19 points 11 months ago

Wait not looking someone in the eye is a right wing thing? ![oh-shit](https://www.hexbear.net/pictrs/image/3dfcbf94-fcb7-4481-9fdd-70e587f9f197.png "emoji oh-shit")

[-] roux@hexbear.net 16 points 11 months ago

*confused ASD grunts*

[-] shath@hexbear.net 15 points 11 months ago

this is so pathetic i'm dissolving

[-] lorez@lemm.ee 27 points 11 months ago
[-] the_post_of_tom_joad@hexbear.net 25 points 11 months ago

I love milk. I drink a disgusting amount weekly. I once got to try truly fresh milk (completely different experience) and am now looking around for a farm nearby so i can do that thing where you own part of a cow and get milk w/o pasteurization.

Milk rocks. Seriously. You don't even know. If i ever get my fresh shit the world better watch out.

[-] Dirt_Owl@hexbear.net 22 points 11 months ago

Don't people catch worms from drinking untreated milk?

[-] the_post_of_tom_joad@hexbear.net 12 points 11 months ago

Two birds, one stone my brotha!

load more comments (3 replies)
[-] DayOfDoom@hexbear.net 14 points 11 months ago

Not letting you buy part of a cow.

[-] egg1918@hexbear.net 22 points 11 months ago

For some reason back during the mid to late 2010s Peterson types tried to make milk manly and cool again.

Would not be surprised in the slightest if this was an ad campaign by a dairy farmer lobby group. I'm pretty sure that's why bacon was so unnaturally popular

[-] Grownbravy@hexbear.net 21 points 11 months ago

I though the milk thing alt righters did was because it’s white?

[-] Dirt_Owl@hexbear.net 21 points 11 months ago

That's even stupider than what I thought it was lol

[-] GorbinOutOverHere@hexbear.net 21 points 11 months ago

I drink milk, it's hard for me to eat enough to keep my weight up and a glass is like 160 calories, full of fat, sugar and protein, and has random dietary shit i sometimes worry about being deficient in like iodine

[-] Goadstool@hexbear.net 28 points 11 months ago* (last edited 11 months ago)

I'll never forget the time I decided to share my joy with Hexbear over having lost 150+lbs after struggling with my weight - and correlating severe depression - trying about a dozen weight loss methods for more than a decade... and then got bullied for not being able to tackle this insurmountable challenge of my life while being vegan about it, lol.

It's so hard to describe how little control I have over eating... all the ways in which I've had to basically trick my brain into thinking I get to eat the way it wants while actually losing weight. Like, there have been moments in my life where I genuinely wasn't even able to stop myself from eating pastries out of an actual garbage can, even though I consciously did not want to do it.

That said, I'm gradually replacing things with vegan alternatives as much as I can, and recently discovered that tofu can, in fact, slap.

load more comments (3 replies)
[-] kristina@hexbear.net 18 points 11 months ago* (last edited 11 months ago)

Fr it's a big deal for people with weight and anxiety issues. Though I've recently been buying vegan meals replacement shakes in bulk and packing the powder in the freezer. Comes out slightly more expensive than milk but has a better nutritional profile

Really wish they got better subsidies and I could buy it in a jug

[-] anonochronomus@hexbear.net 20 points 11 months ago

Milk drinking is why we have small pox. Milk drinkers stay losing.

[-] Azzu@lemm.ee 20 points 11 months ago

Imagine honestly caring about what someone drinks

[-] axont@hexbear.net 17 points 11 months ago

As president of Piss Drinking International I'd like to thank you for your support

[-] Azzu@lemm.ee 17 points 11 months ago

I will proudly defend your right to drink piss

[-] frogbellyratbone_@hexbear.net 17 points 11 months ago
load more comments (7 replies)
[-] Sasuke@hexbear.net 19 points 11 months ago

our government ran a 'school milk' campaign that was so aggressive it convinced me, as a six year old, that my bones were guaranteed to break if i didn't drink a glass of milk every day

and my teachers still couldn't get me to touch that shit

load more comments (2 replies)
[-] Catradora_Stalinism@hexbear.net 18 points 11 months ago

Even if you don't care about the 'morality' argument, drinking milk after preteen age is actively harmful to you. Its formula for development of your body mixed with chemicals for human consumption, one which starts working against you after you dont need it. Acne, allergies, and anarchy oh my! Don't drink milk after like 12 its not cool.

[-] Philosoraptor@hexbear.net 17 points 11 months ago
[-] axont@hexbear.net 17 points 11 months ago

Chuds were drinking milk out of an incorrect belief that only white people can digest lactose. That was the entire thing.

[-] GeorgeZBush@hexbear.net 15 points 11 months ago
[-] shath@hexbear.net 14 points 11 months ago
[-] Outdoor_Catgirl@hexbear.net 12 points 11 months ago

The reason schoolkids get milk cartons for every lunch is literally dairy industry lobbying

[-] gon@lemm.ee 10 points 11 months ago

Woul you shit your pants if you drank milk?

load more comments (5 replies)
[-] FoolishFool@hexbear.net 10 points 11 months ago

It's a title I'd wear proudly personally, love me some milk n cheese. Alcohol is lame.

load more comments (8 replies)
load more comments
view more: next ›
this post was submitted on 18 Oct 2023
134 points (100.0% liked)

chapotraphouse

13460 readers
744 users here now

Banned? DM Wmill to appeal.

No anti-nautilism posts. See: Eco-fascism Primer

Vaush posts go in the_dunk_tank

Dunk posts in general go in the_dunk_tank, not here