you are viewing a single comment's thread
view the rest of the comments
[-] Graylitic@lemm.ee 11 points 11 months ago

Liberals aren't just not perfect, they are actively bad. Supporting Capitalism and refusing to budge an inch to even go for something tame like Medicare for All as the public radicalizes is a losing game. The Democrats already do have detention camps, and are not trying to be better people. You've bought that lie hook, line, and sinker, both the Dems and Reps ultimately serve Capital before the public.

That being said, I'll vote for Biden again. But the notion that the Democrats are just well-meaning, less than perfect people, rather than servants to Capital, is delusional.

[-] deaf_fish@lemm.ee 7 points 11 months ago

True. Also liberals are better than fascists.

[-] Illuminostro@lemmy.world 0 points 11 months ago

Putin should be hanged in The Hague.

[-] Graylitic@lemm.ee 10 points 11 months ago

Sure. Why is that relevant?

[-] Pengui@feddit.nl -1 points 11 months ago

So you are going to vote for something you know is actively bad? Wow. You're the problem.

[-] CileTheSane@lemmy.ca 2 points 11 months ago

There are degrees of bad. I'll vote for eating a week old sandwich over not voting at all and hoping other people don't vote for us all eating sandwiches filled with dog shit.

[-] Graylitic@lemm.ee 2 points 11 months ago

When the choices are actively bad and actively worse than bad, I'll vote for actively bad while supporting movements to replace both options entirely.

this post was submitted on 31 Oct 2023
2265 points (94.3% liked)

tumblr

3334 readers
20 users here now

Welcome to /c/tumblr, a place for all your tumblr screenshots and news.

Our Rules:

1. Keep it civil. We're all people here. Be respectful to one another.

2. No sexism, racism, homophobia, transphobia or any other flavor of bigotry. I should not need to explain this one.

3. Must be tumblr related. This one is kind of a given.

4. Try not to repost anything posted within the past month. Beyond that, go for it. Not everyone is on every site all the time.

5. No unnecessary negativity. Just because you don't like a thing doesn't mean that you need to spend the entire comment section complaining about said thing. Just downvote and move on.

Sister Communities:

founded 1 year ago
MODERATORS