American politics is a joke but wouldn’t it be funny if Hasan’s uncle verbally undressed Joe Biden in a live debate, and then millions of people were exposed to HasanAbi because of it?

I don’t see myself not supporting Cenk Uygur’s run unless Hasan was to explicitly denounce his uncle. Like obviously his politics aren’t fucking radical but he can’t be that different from what Bernie Sanders advocated for.

If you want a reason to start supporting Cenk Uygur for president, do it for Hasan. That would literally be the closet an actual communist will ever get to the White House.

Some of you might support third party like PSL or Green but we all know third parties are jokes and have no actual chance of winning, and if I’m being honest neither does this guy, but simply making this guy a household name would be praxis.

Also I should note, I’m not a fan of TYT.

you are viewing a single comment's thread
view the rest of the comments

Good bit

Like obviously his politics aren’t fucking radical but he can’t be that different from what Bernie Sanders advocated for.

One spent his 20’s attending civil rights demonstrations. The other spent his 20’s writing racist right wing blog posts. Clearly the same.

this post was submitted on 29 Sep 2023
20 points (100.0% liked)

chapotraphouse

13462 readers
1083 users here now

Banned? DM Wmill to appeal.

No anti-nautilism posts. See: Eco-fascism Primer

Vaush posts go in the_dunk_tank

Dunk posts in general go in the_dunk_tank, not here

Don't post low-hanging fruit here after it gets removed from the_dunk_tank

founded 3 years ago
MODERATORS