[-] tee900@lemmy.world 39 points 2 weeks ago

Ragebait folks. Yes it might exist out in the wild but do something better with your time.

[-] tee900@lemmy.world 17 points 2 weeks ago

Its to avoid being censored actually. I think we get their gist when we are missing one letter. Depends on which platform that determines if it's pointless or not but who cares.

[-] tee900@lemmy.world 5 points 3 weeks ago

Facebook-level comedy.

[-] tee900@lemmy.world 20 points 3 weeks ago

They removed the only drink that you can taste the mold in.

[-] tee900@lemmy.world 11 points 3 weeks ago

Good lord i forgot about those controllers. They look so awkward. More ergonomic than steckdeck or a switch though.

[-] tee900@lemmy.world 7 points 3 weeks ago

I mean its best of lemmy.

[-] tee900@lemmy.world 7 points 3 weeks ago

Spending your life leaning into fictional ragebait. Do better things people. Do literally anything else.

[-] tee900@lemmy.world 6 points 3 weeks ago

Money market funds or CDs should get above 5% right now whether thats with a bank or brokerage.

It depends on your time horizon and risk tolerance. Typically dont buy stocks based on hunches... just buy index funds and/or interest bearing vehicles. I have a small basket of stocks, a lot more index funds, and then the majority of my holdings are in a money market fund in this high interest environment. I would consider rebalancing to more index fund allocation if interest rates diminish.

Or you dont be your own lawyer and follow legal advice, which is probably to fulfill the contract you signed when you rented the place and sue for what you are due after the fact.

[-] tee900@lemmy.world 20 points 3 weeks ago

To spend your life mad about something that didnt happen.

view more: next ›

tee900

joined 1 month ago