The Next Generation

[-] Implement1875@startrek.website 1 points 1 year ago* (last edited 1 year ago)

Borg. They mean Borg.

:p

I'd say Shattered counts since it's in: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Star_Trek_time_travel_episodes

Chakotay needing to convince past Janeway to trust him and follow him through various events of past episodes was pretty interesting.

The DS9 episodes were just fun and I feel like there's not many that go back to that time period like Little Green Men did. Most time travel episodes either go further back (1800's, WW2 itself, etc) or are set in the 'present day' (Voyager's/Enterprise's/Picard's).

• TOS: City on the Edge of Forever: Classic time travel story involving morality.
  • TAS: (haven't seen it, sorry)
  • TNG: Yesterday's Enterprise: Again, classic time travel story involving a difficult choice of sending people to their deaths in a hopeless situation in order to bring about a better future. Also gives Yar a better sendoff and has the Enterprise-C.
  • DS9: Past Tense or Trials and Tribble-ations: Another morality focused episode along with an episode that's a celebration of old trek.
  • VOY: Relativity or Shattered: Seven has to be stealthy and stop a time plot and a kind of a clip show/bottle episode, but in a fun way. Also has someone explicitly tell Janeway to try to avoid time travel, which she obviously listens to.
  • ENT: Twilight: I think there's a theme going on in my choices...
  • DIS: Such Sweet Sorrow, Part 2: Let's Discovery do its own thing and it was better for it.
  • LD: Crisis Point 2: Paradoxus: There's not much to choose from, so the holodeck will have to do. Pokes fun of the movies, in a nice way.
  • PIC: Season 2: The entire thing I guess, but not exactly my favorite...
  • PRO: (not sure): I guess the whole thing is time travel related...
  • SNW: A Quality of Mercy: Limited choices again but it does pretty well at looking at a classic from a different perspective.

Implement1875

joined 1 year ago