Sad Ensign noises (startrek.website)
top 15 comments
sorted by: hot top controversial new old
[-] 18107@aussie.zone 21 points 1 year ago* (last edited 1 year ago)
[-] VindictiveJudge@startrek.website 13 points 1 year ago

And somehow managed to be the first person in Starfleet history to get in trouble for it. Nobody else on that ship or on any ship ever got in trouble for boinking aliens.

[-] atlasraven31@lemm.ee 8 points 1 year ago

Kirk practically encouraged it.

[-] Jaccident@lemm.ee 7 points 1 year ago

About 22 minutes.

[-] CeruleanRuin@lemmings.world 4 points 1 year ago

Yeah I tend to go with the interpretation of The Greatest Generation podcast that Kim is a notorious lothario.

[-] Stamets@startrek.website 4 points 1 year ago

Huh. Can't believe I forgot that episode when the opening is zkim Kim getting his dick (finally) wet

[-] atlasraven31@lemm.ee 12 points 1 year ago

Wasn't he held captive of that planet of women that wanted to snoo snoo him to death? And teleported long distance with an alien woman to see a sunrise? And had Seven basically throw herself on top of him?

[-] Stamets@startrek.website 18 points 1 year ago
  • They made it look death by snu snu but it wasn't. They harvested biological material by sucking the body dry.

• Kim's such a nerd (affectionate) that the second he realized they actually teleported, and didn't step into a hologram, he basically lost all interest in her and started focusing on the technology instead.

• He immediately balked at Seven too. Although I don't blame him there. She came off kinda strong.

[-] winky88@startrek.website 4 points 1 year ago

Meh. Seven can come strong on me any day. Yes I would like to copulate.

[-] atlasraven31@lemm.ee 4 points 1 year ago

"Your measurements are suboptimal. Perhaps you require treatment from the Doctor."

[-] charonn0@startrek.website 2 points 1 year ago

Seven only threw herself at him in a dream.

[-] taanegl@beehaw.org 3 points 1 year ago

Woa woa woa, how you gonna do my man like that? Also, he made captain. If he didn't let Janeway go to break the temporal prime directive there would be no more federation - just a whole lot of drones.

[-] atlasraven31@lemm.ee 4 points 1 year ago

I don't think anyone could stop Janeway breaking the Temporal Prime directive, not even Starfleet time cops.

[-] Stamets@startrek.website 1 points 1 year ago

I'm not sure what you mean on the 'No more Federation' bit

[-] Implement1875@startrek.website 1 points 1 year ago* (last edited 1 year ago)

Borg. They mean Borg.

:p

this post was submitted on 22 Sep 2023
266 points (96.8% liked)

Risa

6848 readers
27 users here now

Star Trek memes and shitposts

Come on'n get your jamaharon on! There are no real rules—just don't break the weather control network.

founded 1 year ago
MODERATORS