[-] Backlog3231@reddthat.com 0 points 1 hour ago

Man that was a crazy time. My mom died before the pandemic while she was pretty young (50s, fuck cancer). She was an RN and her BFF was an LPN. The LPN got fired during COVID for not getting the vaccine and it honestly blew my mind that she was that fucking stupid. She was someone I always respected and had all the other vaccines and got the flu shot every year but for some reason she stuck her head in the sand about COVID.

My mom was a diagnosable germaphobe so I'm pretty confident she would have gotten the vaccine, but seeing the LPN friend not get it, and knowing how conservative and traditionally catholic my mother was, I can never be 100% sure where she would have fallen on that. And I really respected and looked up to my mom. If she lived and thought COVID/the vaccine was fake, I don't know what I would have done in that situation. Kind of scary, really.

[-] Backlog3231@reddthat.com 2 points 1 hour ago

Weird, I don't get any of those. I get a lot of "quantum soul" nonsense instead.

But, I think thats because I decided that if black holes make universes, then this must not be my only life experience. And if that's true, then there is no god and life has no meaning.

I bet the algorithm picked up on that and is trying to feed me this other junk instead.

[-] Backlog3231@reddthat.com 4 points 1 hour ago

They don't actually delete anything. They will throw the physical samples away but retain your entire identified genetic code.

https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=17611256

There's a better source out there but I can't find it atm. They hide behind an obscure FDA rule. Something about retaining genetic data for 20 years no matter what or something.

[-] Backlog3231@reddthat.com 6 points 6 hours ago

Walz lets you cut in from of him.

Jimmy Dean pays an immigrant $3 an hour to shop for him and tells them they're ruining the country when they return with the food.

[-] Backlog3231@reddthat.com 1 points 6 hours ago

Cannot confirm. I get a lot of stuff about black hole cosmology.

[-] Backlog3231@reddthat.com 6 points 6 hours ago* (last edited 2 hours ago)

Only when "conservatives" are synonymous with rape and destruction.

[-] Backlog3231@reddthat.com 47 points 10 hours ago

I'll just cry like a little bitch in court again. It worked last time!

[-] Backlog3231@reddthat.com 1 points 23 hours ago* (last edited 9 hours ago)

Sorry, anyone still on Xitter is a Nazi and I can't be fucked to go through Nazi garbage to determine what is real and what is Nazi propaganda.

Of course Isntreal is blocking aid to Gaza, they've been doing that since they bombed the border crossing at the very start of the genocide.

What I doubt is that this is somehow against gesticulates vaguely U.S. law, whatever the fuck that is even supposed to mean in this context. Or that the US is somehow obligated to stop munitions into Isntreal. Or that a soveirgn nation is somehow beholden to gesticulates vaguely U.S. law. Or that this could even be done without handing the election to Donnie on a silver platter. I can hear it now, "SEEEEEEE THEY HATE THE JOOOOOOOOS! I WILL CRUSH PALESTINE LIKE THE GOOD CHRISTIAN I AM".

Sorry I don't believe every bullshit thing I see on the internet.

Also, lmao at

1. Smug Liberalism
  2. ??????????
  3. Genocide

The US needs to withdraw all support for Isntreal and hold war crime hearings for Netanyahoo, but not because some asshole on Xitter said so.

[-] Backlog3231@reddthat.com 10 points 1 day ago* (last edited 10 hours ago)

REEEEEEEE IT COMES FROM ABORTION BLACK MARKETS REEEEEEEEEEEE SOMETHING SOMETHING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!

[-] Backlog3231@reddthat.com 27 points 2 days ago

This would make a great gag gift!

view more: next ›

Backlog3231

joined 1 week ago