I love your outcry to end this conversation fighting with your ego to the point where you pasted this message on all the comments 🤣... grow up!

I love your outcry to end this conversation fighting with your ego to the point where you pasted this message on all the comments 🤣... grow up!

He made that claim exactly, dumbass. He said that everything he finds supports climate change. What's wrong with you?

Of course not. We're here only impressed with your gift posting abilities... I mean come on... even my kids cannot do that!

[-] Appointee4912@lemmy.dbzer0.com 1 points 1 year ago* (last edited 1 year ago)

More cool jpegs from the cool kid! I'm impressed, I bet you get an A in school when your essays have them.

What makes me cool? Posting anime gifs and calling people clowns?

No, no. Believing in climate change. That's what makes me cool! Hahahahahahahaha! 🤣

You wanna talk about who cares? Watch yourself quoting every word I say. Unbelievable. What are you, 12?

At least I'm a freaking physicist. I understand statistics and math. You believe freaking ecologists for crying our loud! Anyone who talks for climate change is believed, and anyone who is against it is questioned. Wtf does Bill Nye or Tyson have to do with climate change? Yet somehow no one tells them "stfu, this isn't your field". They're just "TV". No one even comes close to researching this matter before spitting out a dumb opinion to avoid peer pressure.

But suddenly when someone disagrees, now they lose all their credentials and it isn't their specialty.

This game is being played on a global scale. So don't play the game "specialty and field", because a monkey agreeing with you can become an authoritative source from what I saw. All you have to do is silence everyone who disagrees with you. I'm not silenced yet, and I have an opinion, and no one has to give a shit for all I care.

If 8 pro comes with more than 512 GB, I'm all in with graphene. Waiting to see.

[-] Appointee4912@lemmy.dbzer0.com 1 points 1 year ago* (last edited 1 year ago)

It's not a "free" phone.

Speaking of this topic, can someone recommend some "free" phone, free as in speech, with disk storage of at least 0.75 TB (with or without sd card)?

I wanted to get a pixel and install graphene on it, but the max storage there is 256 GB, which is miserably low, with no sd card. I'm considering Fairphone. Any suggestions?

[-] Appointee4912@lemmy.dbzer0.com 2 points 1 year ago* (last edited 1 year ago)

I wouldn't even call it "calculated"... they calculated nothing... they can always rely on the puppies going back and drooling all over reddit.

[-] Appointee4912@lemmy.dbzer0.com 13 points 1 year ago

Let's be real... as long as people act like brainless animals, there will be zoos they enjoy being in. Reddit lost nothing, sooner than later more and more people will more and more give in and everything will go back to how reddit was. The number of people who care is miniscule.

view more: next ›

Appointee4912

joined 1 year ago