submitted 1 year ago* (last edited 1 year ago) by WtfEvenIsExistence@reddthat.com to c/memes@lemmy.ml
you are viewing a single comment's thread
view the rest of the comments
[-] UlyssesT@hexbear.net 3 points 1 year ago

You really have nowhere better to be right now and no important cryptocurrency hustlegrinding or Vincent Adultman Le Sciencing to do right now? That's too bad. sadness

[-] Appointee4912@lemmy.dbzer0.com 1 points 1 year ago

Shitting on you is more fun! You can't take this away from me!

No one here is impressed with your imaginary Le Science Degree.

No one here is going to give you internet funny money.

Of course not. We're here only impressed with your gift posting abilities... I mean come on... even my kids cannot do that!

I love your outcry to end this conversation fighting with your ego to the point where you pasted this message on all the comments 🤣... grow up!

I love your outcry to end this conversation fighting with your ego to the point where you pasted this message on all the comments 🤣... grow up!

Oh no, if someone baits you into trying to win a last word game, very important LE SCIENCE done by the cryptohustling very mature adult will be delayed!

Goodness gracious, if someone baits you into trying to win a last word game, very important LE SCIENCE done by the cryptohustling very mature adult will be delayed!

Yowza, if someone baits you into trying to win a last word game, very important LE SCIENCE done by the cryptohustling very mature adult will be delayed!

Mein Gott, if someone baits you into trying to win a last word game, very important LE SCIENCE done by the cryptohustling very mature adult will be delayed!

So sad, if someone baits you into trying to win a last word game, very important LE SCIENCE done by the cryptohustling very mature adult will be delayed!

load more comments (12 replies)
this post was submitted on 17 Aug 2023
1198 points (95.0% liked)

Memes

45274 readers
2910 users here now

Rules:

1. Be civil and nice.
  2. Try not to excessively repost, as a rule of thumb, wait at least 2 months to do it if you have to.

founded 5 years ago
MODERATORS