submitted 2 months ago* (last edited 2 months ago) by TemutheeChallahmet@hexbear.net to c/the_dunk_tank@hexbear.net
top 50 comments
sorted by: hot top controversial new old
[-] Cummunism@hexbear.net 84 points 2 months ago

i am calling for the assassination of whoever runs Libs of Tiktok.

[-] Kuori@hexbear.net 59 points 2 months ago
[-] autismdragon@hexbear.net 32 points 2 months ago

Her name is Chaya Raichick and she is the most pathetic slime alive on the planet.

load more comments (1 replies)
[-] Kuori@hexbear.net 78 points 2 months ago

recording random people in public should earn you an automatic beating, upgraded to immediate death sentence if you record a worker

[-] SorosFootSoldier@hexbear.net 64 points 2 months ago

Chuds think they're such alpha males and females and yet they are total fucking busy body suburban psychos just filming people who have the audacity to be poor.

[-] Kuori@hexbear.net 44 points 2 months ago* (last edited 2 months ago)

sometimes it's incredible how unchanged they are from the bullies they were as kids

e: speaking from anecdotes, ofc

[-] SorosFootSoldier@hexbear.net 35 points 2 months ago

They never really grew up and it became socially acceptable to continue punching down well into adulthood.

[-] TemutheeChallahmet@hexbear.net 16 points 2 months ago* (last edited 2 months ago)

That's exactly what it is, their addiction to hating on people together as a group to find camaraderie, their juvenile arguments, their lying and overdramatizing to get attention and their delight in cheering each other on when one of them deliberately upsets someone by doing something they're told might bother that person. And Democrats talk to these people like a pushover parent, pretending any of what they say has merit or deserves fair consideration.

[-] anonochronomus@hexbear.net 44 points 2 months ago

Service workers should be allowed to beat these assholes with a bat full of nails.

[-] Kuori@hexbear.net 15 points 2 months ago

politicians take note, this is how you win my vote(s)

[-] take_five_seconds@hexbear.net 69 points 2 months ago

don't post shit under your real name people

[-] FunkyStuff@hexbear.net 62 points 2 months ago

Your real name should just not be on the internet wherever you can avoid it, period. Only sign up for stuff under your real name when it's absolutely necessary. Tell every other website that your name is ben dover or mike hawk.

[-] anonochronomus@hexbear.net 36 points 2 months ago

Nice to meet you, my name is Eileen Beckenswallow.

[-] Rom@hexbear.net 24 points 2 months ago

Hello Eileen, I'm Haywood Jablomey.

[-] anarchoilluminati@hexbear.net 32 points 2 months ago

Jung Bussy.

[-] autismdragon@hexbear.net 15 points 2 months ago

Unfortunately I learned this way too late in life and my internet footprint is brontosaurus sized. Its too late for me.

load more comments (2 replies)
[-] stigsbandit34z@hexbear.net 61 points 2 months ago* (last edited 2 months ago)

a-guy

Filming people and posting them without consent should be punishable

[-] ashinadash@hexbear.net 25 points 2 months ago

by death probably

[-] zed_proclaimer@hexbear.net 14 points 2 months ago* (last edited 2 months ago)

I would say true of anyone but public figures (celebrities, politicians, etc) and cops. Obviously they're fair game. This doesn't include normal people who just had something noteworthy happen to them like victims of famous crimes or whatever.

[-] gay_king_prince_charles@hexbear.net 56 points 2 months ago

Chaya, you just took a photo of a random person and censored "assassinate". How are you this far from cool?

[-] HexBeara@hexbear.net 52 points 2 months ago

Imma be eating nothing but peach ice cream when I'm taken to a black site for memes about killing a former president that wants to turn a corporate fascist nation into a christian fascist one. Fuck off Nazi and lemme enjoy y'all killing each other (and failing terribly) in peace. freeze-peach

[-] Dr_Gabriel_Aby@hexbear.net 54 points 2 months ago

It really will be the funniest day when all hexbear posters get sent to the same black site and we finally start organizing in person.

[-] HexBeara@hexbear.net 26 points 2 months ago

This is how we win lmao

[-] FlakesBongler@hexbear.net 24 points 2 months ago

I do know how to make explosives from common everyday cleaning chemicals

Great Escape eat your heart out, I'm blowing everything up

[-] Assian_Candor@hexbear.net 22 points 2 months ago

"my hobbies include model rocketry and lawn maintenance"

[-] FlakesBongler@hexbear.net 13 points 2 months ago

sadness they actually are...

[-] FuckyWucky@hexbear.net 44 points 2 months ago* (last edited 2 months ago)

*Former President

I hate that Americans call him 'President Trump'.

[-] emizeko@hexbear.net 51 points 2 months ago* (last edited 2 months ago)
[-] booty@hexbear.net 40 points 2 months ago
[-] john_browns_beard@hexbear.net 15 points 2 months ago

biden-alert Former Presinald Trunt

[-] emizeko@hexbear.net 32 points 2 months ago

ex-presidents get to keep the title, so it's technically correct— the most annoying kind

[-] Lerios@hexbear.net 42 points 2 months ago

> willing to ruin someone's life over nothing

> not willing to say the word "assassination"

internet-delenda-est

[-] zed_proclaimer@hexbear.net 28 points 2 months ago

online "content creators" always censor controversial terms like "kill" or "genocide" or "bomb" or "assassination" because the algorithm deprioritizes or demonetizes them if they don't. They have started saying "unalive" instead of kill. Love to have our language directed and policed by this shit.

[-] cosecantphi@hexbear.net 19 points 2 months ago

Love to have our language directed and policed by this shit.

This type of thing bothers me immensely as well. It won't be long before social media companies start hand choosing innocuous words associated with labor movements to give the algorithmic suppression treatment to. In fact, I'm 100% sure they already do it under our noses. This is why projects like Lemmygrad and Hexbear fill me with hope. The left can't use the internet to organize until we have decentralized social media kept firmly away from profit seeking.

[-] TechnoUnionTypeBeat@hexbear.net 16 points 2 months ago

Love to have our language directed and policed by this shit

What's worse is that this is quite literally how Newspeak worked in 1984 (not banning words, but changing them to remove nuance and depth), but everyone just cheerfully accepts it while calling everything else as being like 1984

[-] SorosFootSoldier@hexbear.net 39 points 2 months ago* (last edited 2 months ago)

Chuds saw their own goblin friends getting fired for saying slavery was good and they were like is-this but for anyone being mean to Trump.

[-] Wolfman86@hexbear.net 38 points 2 months ago

The thing they obviously dont get is people wouldn't need to say anything if people like Trump didnt exist. Is there no sense of "are we the baddies" with these people?

[-] SkingradGuard@hexbear.net 31 points 2 months ago

Wait but I thought "cancel culture" was a thing the evil communist left who controls society through Soros does?

[-] Poison_Ivy@hexbear.net 29 points 2 months ago* (last edited 2 months ago)

One day shes gonna piss off the wrong person and theyre gonna mob attack her house and tear her limb from limb

[-] john_browns_beard@hexbear.net 25 points 2 months ago

Will no one rid me of this turbulent nerd?

[-] UmbraVivi@hexbear.net 23 points 2 months ago

God she's such an annoying loser.

[-] Sasuke@hexbear.net 19 points 2 months ago

the ass ass nation of trump thicc-trump

[-] T34_69@hexbear.net 18 points 2 months ago

More like Home Despot. Like I needed a reason to go to Ace instead.

[-] autismdragon@hexbear.net 16 points 2 months ago
[-] DragonBallZinn@hexbear.net 16 points 2 months ago

Not to be hijack this into doomerism, but is anyone else falling into deep despair that the CHUDs have won so absolutely that the only reason we even register as a nuisance is when they casually go out ruining our lives or just doing hate crimes just because they're BORED!?

load more comments
view more: next ›
this post was submitted on 17 Jul 2024
149 points (100.0% liked)

the_dunk_tank

15891 readers
381 users here now

It's the dunk tank.

This is where you come to post big-brained hot takes by chuds, libs, or even fellow leftists, and tear them to itty-bitty pieces with precision dunkstrikes.

Rule 1: All posts must include links to the subject matter, and no identifying information should be redacted.

Rule 2: If your source is a reactionary website, please use archive.is instead of linking directly.

Rule 3: No sectarianism.

Rule 4: TERF/SWERFs Not Welcome

Rule 5: No ableism of any kind (that includes stuff like libt*rd)

Rule 6: Do not post fellow hexbears.

Rule 7: Do not individually target other instances' admins or moderators.

Rule 8: The subject of a post cannot be low hanging fruit, that is comments/posts made by a private person that have low amount of upvotes/likes/views. Comments/Posts made on other instances that are accessible from hexbear are an exception to this. Posts that do not meet this requirement can be posted to !shitreactionariessay@lemmygrad.ml

Rule 9: if you post ironic rage bait im going to make a personal visit to your house to make sure you never make this mistake again

founded 4 years ago
MODERATORS