submitted 3 months ago by misk@sopuli.xyz to c/trees@lemmy.world
top 18 comments
sorted by: hot top controversial new old
[-] dumbass@leminal.space 15 points 3 months ago

Coca cola would you hurry the fuck up with bringing me weed infused cola!

[-] FrostyTrichs@sh.itjust.works 7 points 3 months ago

Lots of dispos are offering weed drinks now. I've never tried them, but it's a thing.

[-] arefx@lemmy.ml 6 points 3 months ago* (last edited 3 months ago)

Yeah but they are all like 5mg for 20$ in NYS. Edibles are a scam here. Complete rip off. You can get some distillate for a fraction of the price and add it to some mct oil, or if you don't mind the added work and want a more full spectrum experience just decarb some bud or dabs and infuse that

[-] FrostyTrichs@sh.itjust.works 2 points 3 months ago

Yeah I mean I haven't set foot in a dispo in years so you're kind of preaching to the choir lol.

My assumption is that most people are probably going to a dispo so that's why I mentioned it. I was drinking feco infused cherry limeade last night.

[-] Rhynoplaz@lemmy.world 5 points 3 months ago

I've tried a weed slushy. It had fruit flavors too, but the weed just makes it taste dirty. I finished it, but wouldn't recommend.

[-] Zahille7@lemmy.world 2 points 3 months ago

Ya I'm iffy on edibles (or drinkables in this case) already, and the taste is actually a detractor imo.

I'd rather just smoke tbh.

[-] blargbluuk@sh.itjust.works 2 points 3 months ago

I've tried one of them, imo it tasted pretty bad. Was just carbonated water with a weed taste, probably exactly what you'd imagine

[-] BigFatNips@sh.itjust.works 4 points 3 months ago

Have a crack at making your own sometime. Really fun, cost effective, and gets you fried. I recommend pot chocolate if you like hot chocolate. Best I've ever had was .25 grams of decarbed wax, 1.5tbsp butter, milk, cocoa powder, sugar, and I threw a shot of jack in for good measure ๐Ÿ‘

[-] kamiheku@sopuli.xyz 2 points 3 months ago

SodaStream'd bong water?

[-] FrostyTrichs@sh.itjust.works 2 points 3 months ago

Ah. Well maybe they don't suck everywhere lol. I'd just make my own by adding a tincture to the soda if that was my thing.

[-] AngryCommieKender@lemmy.world 2 points 3 months ago

I would think that weed infused with cocaine would be a more profitable product

[-] bizzle@lemmy.world 15 points 3 months ago

Commodification ruined cannabis. Fuck big money, grow weed in your back yard and share with your dawgs.

[-] Kuragi2@lemmynsfw.com 4 points 3 months ago

This is the way, soon as it's legal. Not dealing with that shit when pigs are just looking for a reason. Soon, though. Soon.

[-] bizzle@lemmy.world 5 points 3 months ago

It's definitely easier for me to talk because it's legal here, I feel bad for y'all where it's not.

[-] Kuragi2@lemmynsfw.com 1 points 3 months ago* (last edited 3 months ago)

Fortunately it's decriminalized where I am. No one actually cares unless it's a heinous amount. Still tho, it's grounds for eviction, piggies sniffing about, nosy neighbors... Til it's a bit more safe to do so, I'll stick with buying whatever's available, a bit less fortunately.

[-] Kroxx@lemm.ee 1 points 3 months ago

Yup big cannabis is already doing shitty things to try to get their strangle hold over the space. They will be pretty awful at a state level once fed legislation hits I think.

[-] mPony@lemmy.world 8 points 3 months ago

"Next up: lobbyists are complaining that the prison-industrial complex is chronically missing projected earnings, to the tune of roughly 40 billion dollars."

Well better push more drugs on people and arrest them!

this post was submitted on 08 Jun 2024
105 points (96.5% liked)

Trees

6651 readers
2 users here now

A community centered around cannabis.

In the spirit of making Trees a welcoming and uplifting place for everyone, please follow our Commandments.

1. Be Cool.
  2. I'm not kidding. Be nice to each other.
  3. Avoid low-effort posts

founded 1 year ago
MODERATORS