lol. lmao. (hexbear.net)
submitted 4 months ago* (last edited 4 months ago) by Nakoichi@hexbear.net to c/chapotraphouse@hexbear.net

New site tagline.

top 16 comments
sorted by: hot top controversial new old
[-] kristina@hexbear.net 49 points 4 months ago* (last edited 4 months ago)

trump-anguish

Folks, let me tell you, I'm a big league vegan, believe me. Nobody knows more about great plant-based dining than I do. Have you tried the Impossible Burger? Wow. Wow. I love America. And let me tell you, it's tremendous, just the best. But you know who doesn't get it? My so-called 'son' Donald Jr., that's who. The guy goes on safari, can you believe it? Hunts animals like they're nothing! The liberals say he got a lion's skull or something, I don't know, but it's disgusting. And let me tell you, nobody, NOBODY, is more pro-life than me. But this guy, he's killing innocent animals, it's just unbelievable. Sad! Believe me, folks, no one has ever been as much of a vegan champion as me. Nobody. And don't even get me started on the fur coats his wife wears. Total disaster.

[-] SteamedHamberder@hexbear.net 20 points 4 months ago

feast-1 I Just invited the strong muscly football boys to try the new impossible burders feast-2

[-] nothx@hexbear.net 39 points 4 months ago

I want this to be real.

[-] RNAi@hexbear.net 36 points 4 months ago

Impossible to disagree

[-] anaesidemus@hexbear.net 34 points 4 months ago
[-] Wolfman86@hexbear.net 26 points 4 months ago

Is this legit? I can’t imagine Trump giving a shit…

[-] AnarchoSnowPlow@midwest.social 31 points 4 months ago

"why the fuck would you post photos like that?" - that's what he was really pissed about. How it affected him.

[-] Wolfman86@hexbear.net 5 points 4 months ago

I honestly didn’t expect MAGA folk to give a shit.

[-] vk6flab@lemmy.radio 20 points 4 months ago

Do you really need to ask?

I mean, this is the guy who said: "The late, great Hannibal Lecter is a wonderful man”

Source: https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/05/13/trump-hannibal-lecter-immigration/

[-] Wolfman86@hexbear.net 2 points 4 months ago

Do I really need to ask? Yes. The man mocked a disabled journalist. Why would he give a shit about animal welfare?

[-] RION@hexbear.net 24 points 4 months ago
[-] infuziSporg@hexbear.net 21 points 4 months ago

the long anticipated sequel to "why are you wearing that baseball cap, put on a suit and meet me outside"

[-] D61@hexbear.net 21 points 4 months ago* (last edited 4 months ago)

Cohen describes Trump confronting his son over his fondness for bait posting, a hobby pursued with this brother Eric Trump to the fury of moderators and delight of the terminally online.

"'What the fuck is wrong with you?' Trump screamed at his namesake. 'You think you're a big man sitting on the can and posting! You post wrecker cringe? Then you drag your brother into this bullshit? Why the fuck would you post like that? Get the fuck out of my office.'"

Donald Jr, Cohen writes, "left without a word, head downcast".

[-] Evilphd666@hexbear.net 18 points 4 months ago

As Trump double tripples down on Zionists doing the same to Palestians.

[-] Hestia@hexbear.net 14 points 4 months ago

Killing animals is for the poors.

this post was submitted on 14 May 2024
159 points (100.0% liked)

chapotraphouse

13458 readers
661 users here now

Banned? DM Wmill to appeal.

No anti-nautilism posts. See: Eco-fascism Primer

Vaush posts go in the_dunk_tank

Dunk posts in general go in the_dunk_tank, not here

Don't post low-hanging fruit here after it gets removed from the_dunk_tank