all 25 comments
sorted by: hot top controversial new old
[-] CommunistBear@hexbear.net 71 points 9 months ago

I hate that 99% Hitler vs 100% Hitler shit. if the election is between 99% Hitler and 100% Hitler you are morally obligated to tear this awful system down and start over again

[-] jaeme@hexbear.net 41 points 9 months ago

Anyone who says this kind of shit should definitely be suspected of being a neo-nazi. You just told us all in no uncertain terms that you would vote for Hitler.

[-] anarchoilluminati@hexbear.net 21 points 9 months ago

you are morally obligated to vote for hitler

gulag

[-] Raebxeh@hexbear.net 15 points 9 months ago
[-] SkingradGuard@hexbear.net 7 points 9 months ago

What a fucking nightmare!

[-] JoeByeThen@hexbear.net 45 points 9 months ago

At this point it is absolutely debatable which one is worse. Especially when you take into account the Instant Apathy™ of libs when Trump left office.

[-] CommunistCuddlefish@hexbear.net 19 points 9 months ago

The Biden Administration's covid response has somehow been even worse than the Trump Administration's.

Libs when Trump said covid was no big deal: "This fascist wants to kill us all!!!!! I'll wear my mask to protect myself and others!"

Libs when Biden said covid is no big deal: "Back to brunch!". And now I can only ever see my leftist friends in person because only they will mask when I ask them to.

[-] AcidSmiley@hexbear.net 38 points 9 months ago

That's a bit account, right? anakin-padme-2

[-] Ram_The_Manparts@hexbear.net 32 points 9 months ago

Slava uhhhh biden-supervised

[-] Greenleaf@hexbear.net 32 points 9 months ago

Biden is going to give the GOP everything they want and more in order to get money to Ukraine and Israel.

[-] SacredExcrement@hexbear.net 31 points 9 months ago* (last edited 9 months ago)

"Democrats propose expansion of inhumane Trump Era policy to expel migrants in order to get Republicans to maybe agree with selling more guns to skinheads"

As always, the most damning thing one can say about America is factually list off what they're currently doing

Also, I love how the poor smol bean liberals ALWAYS lick conservative boot. Even when they have majorities everywhere they do it. Almost like they don't actually care about enacting the policies they campaigned on.

[-] citrussy_capybara@hexbear.net 30 points 9 months ago

“if we ramp up the genocide at the southern border, maybe the GQP will help us continue to arm nazis in ukraine”

vote 4 biden-ok-smart-guy

[-] ClimateChangeAnxiety@hexbear.net 30 points 9 months ago

99% Hitler or 100% Hitler

Which is which? Cause lately it sure seems like Biden is 100% Hitler in this situation and Trump is the harm reduction candidate.

[-] SoyViking@hexbear.net 23 points 9 months ago

Say what you want about Trump, at least he's lazy and easily distracted.

[-] AvocadoVapelung@hexbear.net 26 points 9 months ago* (last edited 9 months ago)

when you're so fash that you need two hitlers amerikkka-clap

[-] Evilphd666@hexbear.net 25 points 9 months ago
[-] ashinadash@hexbear.net 6 points 9 months ago

Has it litetally ever worked?

[-] zed_proclaimer@hexbear.net 8 points 9 months ago* (last edited 9 months ago)

It's an unprovable hypothesis since it requires two alternate histories to compare and contrast, and how do you weigh short term vs. long term outcomes? How do you compare increased harm on one group with reduced harm on another group? For example, what if one candidate will increase homophobia while another one will start more islamophobic wars. Which am I supposed to support? It's just vibes based ideology. By attaching themselves to Democrats (by advocating for voting for them) they discredit themselves and make themselves bourgeois collaborators and reformists.

[-] footfaults@hexbear.net 19 points 9 months ago
[-] ZapataCadabra@hexbear.net 15 points 9 months ago

If you have one Hitler traveling at 50 miles per hour and another Hitler traveling at 55 miles per hour, which one finishes the genocide first.

[-] renatadeux@hexbear.net 11 points 9 months ago

as a compromise i will vote for commander and i hope he will continue and expand his work re: the secret service

[-] queermunist@lemmy.ml 2 points 9 months ago

He's trying to lose lol

this post was submitted on 13 Dec 2023
129 points (100.0% liked)

politics

22195 readers
416 users here now

Protests, dual power, and even electoralism.

Labour and union posts go to !labour@www.hexbear.net.

Take the dunks to /c/strugglesession or !the_dunk_tank@www.hexbear.net.

!chapotraphouse@www.hexbear.net is good for shitposting.

Do not post direct links to reactionary sites.

Off topic posts will be removed.

Follow the Hexbear Code of Conduct and remember we're all comrades here.

founded 4 years ago
MODERATORS