all 34 comments
sorted by: hot top controversial new old
[-] NephewAlphaBravo@hexbear.net 54 points 11 months ago* (last edited 11 months ago)

Flag looks like a fam, "be nice guys I'm still learning photoshop" deviantart ass version of one of the coolest images in existance pathetic

[-] WittyProfileName2@hexbear.net 21 points 11 months ago

You ain't wrong.

[-] UlyssesT@hexbear.net 53 points 11 months ago

Modern day internet tough guys are so Reddit-brained that even when fantasizing about death and destruction they can't help delivering such fantasies in a smug passive-aggressive sorry-not-sorry tone. smuglord

[-] GarfieldYaoi@hexbear.net 21 points 11 months ago

Can we bring back the 'We got a badass over here' meme?

It's ancient, but seeing all the LARPers write mental masturbatory fanfic makes me want to use that image even if I get laughed at for using an old meme.

[-] ShimmeringKoi@hexbear.net 11 points 11 months ago

Synthesis: We need a new 'We got a badass over here' for this new posting era

[-] WoofWoof91@hexbear.net 46 points 11 months ago

Panzerfire

like this kinda panzer fire?

[-] Philosoraptor@hexbear.net 26 points 11 months ago
[-] usernamesaredifficul@hexbear.net 13 points 11 months ago

those things would catch fire going up hills

[-] wantToViewEmojis@hexbear.net 39 points 11 months ago

good luck with that nato guy, im sure russia only needs to have its door kicked in for the whole rotten structure to fall down. Surely

[-] RedQuestionAsker2@hexbear.net 35 points 11 months ago

Showing Stalin a big map and pointing to London and saying, "That's it, that's Berlin."

[-] RyanGosling@hexbear.net 9 points 11 months ago

Threatening Stalin to make the doctor’s plot real if he doesn’t invade

[-] AntiOutsideAktion@hexbear.net 30 points 11 months ago
[-] Tachanka@hexbear.net 15 points 11 months ago

the sibling of seetheganda

[-] FourteenEyes@hexbear.net 25 points 11 months ago

What kind of fucking loser do you have to be to think NATO aesthetics are cool

[-] TraumaDumpling@hexbear.net 11 points 11 months ago

nato hasn't even had cool looking uniforms and equipment since like the 80's (not that thats a good reason to support them but still)

[-] 7bicycles@hexbear.net 17 points 11 months ago

I don't get how "we gotta bomb a dead guy whose political ideas we've beaten 30 years ago" is supposed to appeal to anyone

[-] Tachanka@hexbear.net 21 points 11 months ago
  1. because the ideas themselves weren't defeated. only a single physical manifestation of them (the USSR).

2. because the cruelty is the point

as a side note. I wanna say that real Leninheads know that Lenin didn't want to be embalmed anyway. so destroying his mausoleum would actually be a win for him.

[-] 7bicycles@hexbear.net 13 points 11 months ago

I just don't get the reverse pyrrhic victory here where you've won everything, wholesale, no downsides for you and also can't ever admit it.

Like bomb Ho-Chi-Minhs grave or something at least Vietnams still communist

[-] Tachanka@hexbear.net 18 points 11 months ago

That reminds me. Fred Hampton's grave regularly gets shot up by cracker supremacists

[-] Kaplya@hexbear.net 15 points 11 months ago

Still bitter about the defeat in 1945. Nazism was rebranded as NATO after that, but the goals and the appeals remain the same for their supporters.

[-] FuckyWucky@hexbear.net 13 points 11 months ago
[-] GrouchyGrouse@hexbear.net 6 points 11 months ago* (last edited 11 months ago)

I hear Argentina was a hot tourist destination for Germans in the '40s...

[-] RyanGosling@hexbear.net 11 points 11 months ago* (last edited 11 months ago)

NATO posters meeting up in person:

[-] barrbaric@hexbear.net 10 points 11 months ago

These dipshits when Russia launches all their nukes upon being invaded: surprised-pika THEY WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO HAVE THOSE WTF MODS MODS

Us: i-told-you-dog posadist-nuke

[-] alcoholicorn@hexbear.net 11 points 11 months ago

I bet 90% of their (40,000) nukes don't even work!

[-] BurgerPunk@hexbear.net 9 points 11 months ago

Panzerfire. NATO "party" parody of the Red Army liberating Berlin. No suprises here

[-] jaeme@hexbear.net 4 points 11 months ago

At least this person didn't put pride flags on the NATO side. Blegh.

this post was submitted on 04 Nov 2023
106 points (100.0% liked)

the_dunk_tank

15897 readers
358 users here now

It's the dunk tank.

This is where you come to post big-brained hot takes by chuds, libs, or even fellow leftists, and tear them to itty-bitty pieces with precision dunkstrikes.

Rule 1: All posts must include links to the subject matter, and no identifying information should be redacted.

Rule 2: If your source is a reactionary website, please use archive.is instead of linking directly.

Rule 3: No sectarianism.

Rule 4: TERF/SWERFs Not Welcome

Rule 5: No ableism of any kind (that includes stuff like libt*rd)

Rule 6: Do not post fellow hexbears.

Rule 7: Do not individually target other instances' admins or moderators.

Rule 8: The subject of a post cannot be low hanging fruit, that is comments/posts made by a private person that have low amount of upvotes/likes/views. Comments/Posts made on other instances that are accessible from hexbear are an exception to this. Posts that do not meet this requirement can be posted to !shitreactionariessay@lemmygrad.ml

Rule 9: if you post ironic rage bait im going to make a personal visit to your house to make sure you never make this mistake again

founded 4 years ago
MODERATORS