COWBOY AESTHETIC (hexbear.net)

Been saying it for hours folks.

![hypersus](https://www.hexbear.net/pictrs/image/8affc1ea-b6f9-44ce-8dc9-d744d3396da1.png "emoji hypersus")

top 50 comments
sorted by: hot top controversial new old
[-] heiferlips@hexbear.net 53 points 1 year ago

It’s summertime you fucking moron. Nobody wears fucking black beaver fur during summer in south texas.

Also, thats a shit looking stetson. Did he not take it to someone to have it shaped? Or is it misshaped because of his head. Id have to fet my calipers to be sure.

[-] InevitableSwing@hexbear.net 11 points 1 year ago

A tweet said it was on backwards.

[-] ShimmeringKoi@hexbear.net 9 points 1 year ago

HOW DO YOU FUCK THAT UP

[-] LaGG_3@hexbear.net 52 points 1 year ago* (last edited 1 year ago)
[-] Ram_The_Manparts@hexbear.net 33 points 1 year ago

Brace noise

[-] Groggio@hexbear.net 46 points 1 year ago* (last edited 6 months ago)
[-] fox@hexbear.net 43 points 1 year ago

NY border crisis? Where are the migrants coming from, Canada?

[-] h3doublehockeysticks@hexbear.net 17 points 1 year ago

I know one Canadian who ICE should have caught (Its Musk, just to be clear)

[-] usernamesaredifficul@hexbear.net 12 points 1 year ago
[-] h3doublehockeysticks@hexbear.net 18 points 1 year ago

He's a child of immigrants to South Africa. Hes an immigrant twice.

[-] SunriseParabellum@hexbear.net 6 points 1 year ago

His family is actually more Canadian than South African. His grandpa was some weirdo con man from Canada that fled to SA.

I don't think you can inherit nationality he grew up in South Africa. Maybe his granddad was canadian but he isn't

[-] SunriseParabellum@hexbear.net 7 points 1 year ago

The TrueAnon episode goes into this a bit more in depth but I think he has overall more cultural and familial ties in Canada. He is also from SA, but I think being Canadian is still part of his family's identity.

[-] D3FNC@hexbear.net 7 points 1 year ago

Canada's favorite chiropractic apartheid failson dynasty

ok fair enough

[-] buckykat@hexbear.net 10 points 1 year ago

Border states are putting refugees on buses and sending them to more northern lib states to get rid of them and to rile up the chuds across the country.

[-] nick@midwest.social 39 points 1 year ago

What a dumpy fuckin schlub.

[-] Krem@hexbear.net 30 points 1 year ago

This is the divorcest looking dad of all

[-] The_Jewish_Cuban@hexbear.net 21 points 1 year ago

When your that rich you don't even have to self motivate either. Pay your personal trainer/personal chef to organize shit to make you be healthy and fit.

You literally have limitless money how are you more dumpy than me???

[-] boiledfrog@hexbear.net 14 points 1 year ago

He really is a loser in every conceivable way, and the system rewards him for it lmao

[-] SunriseParabellum@hexbear.net 7 points 1 year ago

If that nerd Zuck can get swole via wealth almost anyone can

[-] Venus@hexbear.net 6 points 1 year ago

Nah I think the zucc just kind of allocates tasks like a person playing the sims. No feelings in there so there's no loss of motivation or pain or boredom or anything like that to fight against.

[-] UlyssesT@hexbear.net 31 points 1 year ago

Even in typical very white very basic American cowboy mythology, black hats mean bad guys. But they must look badass and le epic amirite. ![melon-musk](https://www.hexbear.net/pictrs/image/42a83e55-9504-4fac-82b0-58e918fe2f3f.png "emoji melon-musk")

[-] WayeeCool@hexbear.net 30 points 1 year ago* (last edited 1 year ago)

Hat designed to give the wearer heat-stroke when worn outside in the southwestern US. Maybe explains why he was rambling about the border crisis in New York City?

[-] Aryuproudomenowdaddy@hexbear.net 30 points 1 year ago

He absolutely drips neck beard energy.

[-] LaGG_3@hexbear.net 6 points 1 year ago

He makes David Filoni's hat look normal lmao

[-] UlyssesT@hexbear.net 30 points 1 year ago

Since no one else posted it yet, I will.

![agony-yehaw](https://www.hexbear.net/pictrs/image/f0192664-d285-423f-9ba2-1e0b2100d3bf.png "emoji agony-yehaw")

[-] Rojo27@hexbear.net 27 points 1 year ago

Motherfucker doesn't even live in NY, wtf does he know?

[-] ReadFanon@hexbear.net 16 points 1 year ago

Elon is now larping as his shitbag brother, Gimbal or whatever his name is.

[-] Assian_Candor@hexbear.net 8 points 1 year ago
[-] corgiwithalaptop@hexbear.net 5 points 1 year ago

You mean Gumball?

[-] SerLava@hexbear.net 4 points 1 year ago
[-] Nationalgoatism@hexbear.net 14 points 1 year ago

Bro looks like he discovered the function was cowboy themed at the very last moment lmao

[-] FALGSConaut@hexbear.net 12 points 1 year ago

Fucking weak cowboy cosplay, it's not even hard to dress up like one. Button up shirt, jeans, bigass belt buckle, that's all you need. Wear boots and take up chewing tobacco if you feel like going all out. If you want to steal yeehaw valor you can put in the tiniest bit of effort to at least have a coherent outfit

[-] Facebones@reddthat.com 10 points 1 year ago

We need more green jacket ladies ❤️

[-] ChapoKrautHaus@hexbear.net 9 points 1 year ago

As much as I detest almost anything American and especially it's "culture", I have a soft spot for like, cowboy stuff. Men wearing boots, riding horses and mumbling mashed words in an odd drawl? I'd kinda like to do that too!

But this... outfit... this is just a lowly farce. Get lost gramps.

[-] Assian_Candor@hexbear.net 5 points 1 year ago

cowboy aesthetic is sus unless you are gay or POC

[-] Spike@hexbear.net 9 points 1 year ago
[-] alexandra_kollontai@hexbear.net 8 points 1 year ago

He is wearing the hat backwards.

[-] Abraxiel@hexbear.net 8 points 1 year ago

![kitty-cri-texas](https://www.hexbear.net/pictrs/image/81fe832a-0949-49a0-a7b7-14b68ba2898f.png "emoji kitty-cri-texas") "my culture is not a costume."

It’s been my experience that middle class suburbanites who adopt a cowboy aesthetic are some of the most politically and interpersonally noxious people out there. I can only imagine that scales as you climb the class ladder until you get to the richest person on Earth.

[-] UlyssesT@hexbear.net 4 points 1 year ago

I can only imagine that scales as you climb the class ladder until you get to the richest person on Earth.

At some point the rich expect the climbers to participate in certain activities that have mutually-assured reputation destruction to keep the good old boys club going.

![maxwell](https://www.hexbear.net/pictrs/image/3220c6e6-f7f9-4dd5-b9aa-af07a71bf5dd.png "emoji maxwell") ![epstein](https://www.hexbear.net/pictrs/image/120f40d3-ae57-47b3-8d80-978bcdfbbfda.png "emoji epstein")

[-] ShimmeringKoi@hexbear.net 7 points 1 year ago

What, Canadians?

[-] corgiwithalaptop@hexbear.net 5 points 1 year ago

Well howdy, fellow ranchers!

[-] corgiwithalaptop@hexbear.net 4 points 1 year ago

@Elon_Musk@hexbear.net I'm gonna go tip your cows later that'll show you

[-] whome@discuss.tchncs.de 5 points 1 year ago

Lucky for you he wasn't born in the US.

[-] radiofreeval@hexbear.net 5 points 1 year ago

Deng and my old coworker are the only people allowed to dress like cowboys ![deng-cowboy](https://www.hexbear.net/pictrs/image/9ffc76f2-55e4-45e0-98bf-0d4044ed10bd.png "emoji deng-cowboy")

before technical glitch on his own platform cuts him off

The border wall and the firewall have been breached! ![melon-musk](https://www.hexbear.net/pictrs/image/42a83e55-9504-4fac-82b0-58e918fe2f3f.png "emoji melon-musk")

load more comments
view more: next ›
this post was submitted on 29 Sep 2023
127 points (100.0% liked)

the_dunk_tank

15893 readers
356 users here now

It's the dunk tank.

This is where you come to post big-brained hot takes by chuds, libs, or even fellow leftists, and tear them to itty-bitty pieces with precision dunkstrikes.

Rule 1: All posts must include links to the subject matter, and no identifying information should be redacted.

Rule 2: If your source is a reactionary website, please use archive.is instead of linking directly.

Rule 3: No sectarianism.

Rule 4: TERF/SWERFs Not Welcome

Rule 5: No ableism of any kind (that includes stuff like libt*rd)

Rule 6: Do not post fellow hexbears.

Rule 7: Do not individually target other instances' admins or moderators.

Rule 8: The subject of a post cannot be low hanging fruit, that is comments/posts made by a private person that have low amount of upvotes/likes/views. Comments/Posts made on other instances that are accessible from hexbear are an exception to this. Posts that do not meet this requirement can be posted to !shitreactionariessay@lemmygrad.ml

Rule 9: if you post ironic rage bait im going to make a personal visit to your house to make sure you never make this mistake again

founded 4 years ago
MODERATORS