submitted 1 day ago by btaf45@lemmy.world to c/usa@midwest.social
top 18 comments
sorted by: hot top controversial new old
[-] carl_dungeon@lemmy.world 4 points 5 hours ago

He’s got the smallest crowds, smallest hands, smallest IQ, smallest number of genuine friends of any candidate. Ever.

But, he does have the most felonies!

[-] AngryCommieKender@lemmy.world 2 points 4 hours ago

Smallest Assassination Attempts

[-] Soup@lemmy.cafe 11 points 10 hours ago

Trump humiliated…

All articles should begin this way, however…. The one I am most looking forward to is the one that goes on to explain his behavior during his delousing in prison.

[-] MashedTech@lemmy.world 9 points 17 hours ago

I wish I could read the article

[-] airglow@lemmy.world 3 points 10 hours ago

Turn off the in-app browser in your Lemmy reader app, then switch to a browser with ad blocking (such as Firefox with uBlock Origin with the cookie banner filters enabled).

[-] explodicle@sh.itjust.works 1 points 9 hours ago

Those don't work with the in-app browser? It looks fine to me, using Jerboa and Firefox with blockers.

[-] MashedTech@lemmy.world 0 points 9 hours ago

I'd rather just block their domain so that in the future they lose traffic.

[-] some_guy@lemmy.sdf.org 40 points 1 day ago

After that, Trump watched helplessly as people poured up the stairs and out of a rally in Michigan. At that same rally, Trump insisted that nobody leaves during his rallies, that everyone always stays until the end. That was in response to Kamala’s jab at him during the debate two weeks ago, when she brought up the topic of people leaving out of frustration and boredom.

Has it really only been two weeks? Feels like a lifetime.

[-] Kit@lemmy.blahaj.zone 23 points 1 day ago

And yet half of the country is gonna vote for this guy. I don't get it.

[-] Donjuanme@lemmy.world 4 points 8 hours ago

Maybe 30%

Unfortunately maybe 30% will show up to vote for Kamala.

No vote cast would probably dominate the election at around 40%

[-] maniacalmanicmania@aussie.zone 17 points 1 day ago

Media conglomerations spanning print, television, streaming, radio, social media etc broadcasting and publishing 24/7.

[-] fruitycoder@sh.itjust.works 2 points 4 hours ago

Its amazing how many older people I've talked to that have said "where did you hear that, that's the first I'm hearing of it" for like major things. Like geopolitical decisions of the president, what Trump was actually convicted on, what reports actually say on the causes of inflation are, etc.

They watch tons of news, but honestly besides the headline, a spin, and how I should feel about I never got much from what they watch...

[-] shyguyblue@lemmy.world 58 points 1 day ago

Humility is required to be humiliated.

[-] OpenStars 60 points 1 day ago

Next time he should try booking the Four Seasons... Landscaping and Gardening Service. 😜

[-] DogPeePoo@lemm.ee 40 points 1 day ago

Jesus Christ… hello inflammation. Dude is looking like end stage Elvis

[-] DarkDarkHouse@lemmy.sdf.org 6 points 17 hours ago

At least Elvis had a guitar

[-] DogPeePoo@lemm.ee 8 points 11 hours ago

I was going to say, at least Elvis didn’t work for Putin to actively divide and destroy America from within; but guitar definitely works as well imo.

[-] ShellMonkey@lemmy.socdojo.com 10 points 1 day ago

He wasn't 'stuck with' but rather wasn't confident they could fill a proper arena. People tire of the same old schtick day in and out of complaining about imagined ghosts and deep state conspiracies. I've noticed even some of the most dedicated Q-cultists around here have started softening their support and sheepishly walking back their claims.

this post was submitted on 28 Sep 2024
285 points (98.0% liked)

United States | News & Politics

1847 readers
982 users here now

Welcome to !usa@midwest.social, where you can share and converse about the different things happening all over/about the United States.

If you’re interested in participating, please subscribe.

Rules

Be respectful and civil. No racism/bigotry/hateful speech.

Post anything related to the United States.

founded 2 years ago
MODERATORS