you are viewing a single comment's thread
view the rest of the comments
[-] ikidd@lemmy.world 7 points 1 day ago

Except there isn't even a way to get water from BC to LA. They'd be better off getting it from the Great Lakes, at least they wouldn't have to build a pipeline through thousands of miles of mountains.

He's a fucking idiot. Gravity confuses him.

[-] hobovision@lemm.ee 7 points 1 day ago* (last edited 1 day ago)

I'm sorry, are you saying that a pipeline from the great lakes to Los Angeles would have to go through less mountains than from British Columbia?

* gestures vaguely at the entire mountain west *

[-] ikidd@lemmy.world 3 points 1 day ago

Huh. For some reason I thought you could go around the south end without hitting too much, but yah, it's probably easier to go down the central plateau.

Ah well, guess BC is fucked.

[-] hobovision@lemm.ee 4 points 1 day ago

Yeah you could probably find a path through New Mexico and Arizona that's not too mountainous, like along I-10.

But really where the US "needs" more water is where all the farms are. The cities don't use much in comparison. It's just a lot in a small area compared to the farms distributed in the big valleys.

[-] captainlezbian@lemmy.world 1 points 1 day ago

I think everyone from Columbus hunters to Gary gangsters will make it clear their ain’t trying that

[-] homesweethomeMrL@lemmy.world 1 points 1 day ago

Not just an idiot - he’s demented as well! And let’s not forget he’s a sociopath, a rapist, a fraud, a colluder, a seditionist - oh so many things.

this post was submitted on 30 Sep 2024
656 points (98.5% liked)

Political Memes

5281 readers
3204 users here now

Welcome to politcal memes!

These are our rules:

Be civilJokes are okay, but don’t intentionally harass or disturb any member of our community. Sexism, racism and bigotry are not allowed. Good faith argumentation only. No posts discouraging people to vote or shaming people for voting.

No misinformationDon’t post any intentional misinformation. When asked by mods, provide sources for any claims you make.

Posts should be memesRandom pictures do not qualify as memes. Relevance to politics is required.

No bots, spam or self-promotionFollow instance rules, ask for your bot to be allowed on this community.

founded 1 year ago
MODERATORS