And even further, only those exact same two seats are ‘taken’ for every single showing.

I thought for sure the after church showings tomorrow would be at least somewhat full, but nope.

you are viewing a single comment's thread
view the rest of the comments
[-] Someonelol@lemmy.dbzer0.com 143 points 1 day ago

It kind of makes sense. People who love Trump don't exactly have the patience to watch a documentary to begin with.

[-] Telorand@reddthat.com 59 points 1 day ago

Why watch a movie, when you could get a random screed from the source himself at 3AM, which you can read in about 30sec?

[-] billiam0202@lemmy.world 11 points 1 day ago

which you can read in about 30sec?

Only if you're not a Trump supporter.

[-] Telorand@reddthat.com 4 points 1 day ago

Sorry, I forgot that you gotta know all the secret cyphers to decode his supergenius messages about how the storm is coming or how he has a secret moon base where there's only the whitest people.

(/s)

[-] peopleproblems@lemmy.world 3 points 1 day ago

Ha, hahaha, oh shit that's a good point

[-] Lost_My_Mind@lemmy.world 9 points 1 day ago

I find your laugh interesting. It's like a small bit of the humor hit your brain early. So you let out the innitial ha. Then the full humor hit, and it became more of a full laugh.

Kind of like when you're holding in a fart at the thanksgiving day dinner table, and you let out a small bit of a fart, but then everyone looks at you, and the jig is up anyways, so you let out an ass ripping fart. Then grandma yells at you.

[-] peopleproblems@lemmy.world 3 points 18 hours ago

That's pretty much exactly what happened.

I typed the first "ha" cause it was a great slap, then I typed the next "hahahaha" because it was hilarious, and at that point I was committed anyway, so I just added the last revelation that it was actually not far off from reality

[-] Psychodelic@lemmy.world 2 points 1 day ago

Idk, you ever wonder who bought/read all those Killing x books that Bill O Reilly wrote?

[-] Someonelol@lemmy.dbzer0.com 1 points 12 hours ago

Those books were always in Costco but I never saw their stacks get short. My guess is a couple organizations collaborating with O'Reilly buy copies of it in bulk and ship them straight to a landfill.

this post was submitted on 28 Sep 2024
468 points (97.4% liked)

Mildly Interesting

17113 readers
1442 users here now

This is for strictly mildly interesting material. If it's too interesting, it doesn't belong. If it's not interesting, it doesn't belong.

This is obviously an objective criteria, so the mods are always right. Or maybe mildly right? Ahh.. what do we know?

Just post some stuff and don't spam.

founded 1 year ago
MODERATORS