[-] timothy_120@kbin.social 1 points 1 year ago

I kinda prefer that look honestly with the stretched boxes and thumbnails. Collapse comments is nice on Lemmy but I found that when i was upvoting or refreshing it seemed to lag and take a few seconds. Maybe that’s fixed I’ll go check it out!

[-] timothy_120@kbin.social 8 points 1 year ago

I use kbin to VIEW Lemmy content because I prefer the responsiveness and the UI a bit more than Lemmy itself. But choices are good!

I remember being a kid and wanting one of these SOOOOO bad. Never got to experience it! Steamdeck has filled that lost time for me!

[-] timothy_120@kbin.social 0 points 1 year ago

Oh cool! The more improvements the better!

[-] timothy_120@kbin.social 0 points 1 year ago

For sure Kbin. I keep trying Lemmy from time to time but between the UI and the inconsistent sorting algorithms over there I have chosen to stay here!

That's what makes this whole thing so cool! You get choices and no matter which you choose you get to enjoy everything anyway!

He seems to be part of lemmy.world (you can see if you click his profile) so there must be themes for lemmy someway somehow. I quite like the default look of kbin! It's extremely reddit-like which makes things familiar and easy to navigate for me!

timothy_120

joined 1 year ago