[-] stevecole90099@lemmy.world 2 points 10 months ago

Looks like the web version is lacking it. The apps both desktop and phone support the feature.

One setting is in the apps settings. Auto play will play similar content once the current Playlist ends if repeat (and maybe shuffle?) is off.

In playlists you have made you can toggle Smart Shuffle which mixes recommendations into your shuffled playlist while it is toggled on. It doesn't seem to work with the radio feature but I think Autoplay does.

Yea, work computers suck, our company blocks spotify at the network so I just have to use my phone and cellular.

There is a smart Playlist called daylist. I haven't used it much but it updates throughout each day. Might be worth checking out if you want different music at work. https://newsroom.spotify.com/2023-09-12/ever-changing-playlist-daylist-music-for-all-day/

You're one to talk. The only excuse you have is that you seem to have something against people who identify as men. Yea, real amazing argument there. Congrats on identifying as a basic leftist bitch with no common sense.

I don't appreciate someone trying to steal my right to bear arms away from me, risking my safety and restricting my right to defend myself from criminals simply because they don't like tools that go Boom Boom Boom.

Go back to reddit where you belong.

[-] stevecole90099@lemmy.world 5 points 10 months ago

Thanks. I hope they never have to.

😄 It seems fitting that a person with your name would reply since this is pretty much how I get through things now.

[-] stevecole90099@lemmy.world 13 points 10 months ago

Giving up. Just skipping straight to the end.

Sure seems like a lot less work and stress than what I've been doing.

But I think I'd miss my dogs way too much.

[-] stevecole90099@lemmy.world 7 points 10 months ago

I imagine a lot of people would end up like homelander. Only playing the superhero role to get likes or feel loved but being very evil when no one would know.

Personally, I think I would give the superhero thing a go as I do like helping people, but very likely I'd end up like Red Son or Injustice Superman. It would depend on the powers and if other supes exist, but it is very believable to end up going to extremes to just try and make the world a "better" place if no one could stop me. What's a few lives here or there when you believe you are saving so many more?

[-] stevecole90099@lemmy.world 1 points 10 months ago

Instructions unclear, dick stuck in mysterious hole.

[-] stevecole90099@lemmy.world 6 points 10 months ago

What will they think of next? Google really is turning into a real-life IE meme.

I don't know for sure but I would guess Pandora worked the same, it just didn't show you the list. There is a feature in Spotify for it to continue playing similar songs once it hits the end of a list but I think the initial list is always the same for that song or artist radio.

Fuck, I wish my company moved that fast. I'll likely be dealing with trying to get hundreds of systems upgraded or replaced to Windows 11 sometime in 2028q4. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ At least it gives me some time to breathe. We just finished our last upgrades to Windows 10 last year. 😢

[-] stevecole90099@lemmy.world 4 points 10 months ago

Is that An Honest Mistake by The Bravery? Not sure why you would want to skip that song, it's pretty great.

Looks like all the top songs are Disney. Moana, The Lion King, Aladdin, The Princess and the Frog. I'm just wondering if that first one is from Tron Legacy? If it is, I'd have to say the daughter has better taste in music. 😆

view more: next ›

stevecole90099

joined 10 months ago