[-] ramsgrl909@lemmy.world 2 points 3 hours ago

Just my suggestion, but you should read them all!

[-] ramsgrl909@lemmy.world 1 points 4 hours ago

Why you'd want to stop at 4 I'll never know!

[-] ramsgrl909@lemmy.world 5 points 22 hours ago

American Pie - Don McLean It never goes away.... it's everywhere!

[-] ramsgrl909@lemmy.world 3 points 22 hours ago

I cannot recommend The Dark Tower series enough, it is my absolute favorite. You need to buckle in and prepare for the long journey ahead though.

[-] ramsgrl909@lemmy.world 25 points 6 days ago

I just went to Dreamforce last week and was told they push the tents further away from the conference while it's happening.

I don't know what it looked like before but there are still PLENTY of homeless in San Francisco and it's very sad to see.

[-] ramsgrl909@lemmy.world 28 points 2 weeks ago

Her entire channel is a great watch, only person I've ever used Patreon for

[-] ramsgrl909@lemmy.world 28 points 1 month ago

If you can't control it, don't worry about it.

Used to mostly keep me sane at work

[-] ramsgrl909@lemmy.world 24 points 1 month ago

I stopped going there when I realized it's all just sugar. All the yummy drinks are just sugar.

My husband and I started going to the co-op and getting fancy coffee beans and make drip coffee each morning. Cheaper, just as delicious (if not even better), and we don't have to go out

submitted 2 months ago by ramsgrl909@lemmy.world to c/fitness@lemmy.world

Just curious if anyone has any advice for my situation. I am a petite lady who needs to wear business / business casual outfits for work. I've been lifting heavy for the past year or so and my arms no longer fit into my long sleeve shirts (biceps/Triceps are too big). Is there a brand / store / service anyone can recommend so I can buy more fitting business attire? Thanks!

[-] ramsgrl909@lemmy.world 28 points 3 months ago

Maybe it's just me, maybe I'm getting old. But I want to order through a person. Not a touchscreen and not AI.

I feel like society is slowly removing humans from our everyday interactions and I don't like it.

[-] ramsgrl909@lemmy.world 71 points 7 months ago

I worked for McDs in high school, around 2008. Big Mac meal used to be $6.08 with tax, $1 menu used to be $1.06 with tax. I went the other day and was shocked to see how much everything costs now plus I have to order via a screen (which I find bizarre, but maybe I'm just old now).

I also feel like working there used to be kind of fun. I'd take the order from the drive thru/take the money, kitchen would secretly prioritize drive thru orders (everything is timed), and window person would get the order together. Now it seems like they take 1 or 2 drive thru orders at a time and make the line wait until those are done.

Seems like fewer people working & prices went up - and I'm sure those poor folks working are making minimum wage. It's just sad all around.

[-] ramsgrl909@lemmy.world 36 points 8 months ago

So there is no winning, there's just lesser losing

[-] ramsgrl909@lemmy.world 29 points 9 months ago

I always initially hate UI changes, will make my decision in a few days if I like it

view more: next ›

ramsgrl909

joined 1 year ago