submitted 1 year ago by lvl100magikarp@lemmy.ml to c/zelda@lemmy.ml

So I just finished the game and had some alternate story ideas. I'll share mine and I'm curious to hear other people's ideas. These are just for fun, so don't get too riled up. I'm a sucker for dark endings.

(Spoilers ahead!)

1. Mineru was a traitor all along and was conspiring with Ganondorf. She was jealous of Rauru getting to be king, and when he marries Sonia she becomes king and has more power over Hyrule than Mineru. In the cutscene where Ganondorf kills Sonia, it's Mineru who does it instead. Link only learns of this at the end, when mineru leads him astray at the bottom of the depths where Ganondorf is.!<

2. After defeating Ganondorf, Zelda does not transform back. She remains a dragon and wanders off into the distance. Link is saddened by this. The ghost of Rauru sees this and tells link to cut open his hand. His secret stone was inside, and link eats it, becoming a dragon himself. He flies into the horizon to be with Zelda as dragons.!<

3. Another idea for Mineru is that, instead of being a traitor, she's actually the Twilight Princess, Midna in her Twili form. Instead of the Owl mask, she woulda had her Midna mask (which looks like a sage mask!)!<

Noooo (lemmy.ml)
submitted 1 year ago by lvl100magikarp@lemmy.ml to c/memes@lemmy.ml
[-] lvl100magikarp@lemmy.ml 16 points 1 year ago

They got pulverized

Apparently there's been a "compress the rich" hashtag going around.

Though That 19 year old didn't want any part in this, was scared of the whole thing, and only went to appease his father

[-] lvl100magikarp@lemmy.ml 5 points 1 year ago

Damn, I don't have Reddit anymore so I can't vote or even see the upvote numbers on the comments. Can anyone give me the rundown? This is hilarious

[-] lvl100magikarp@lemmy.ml 7 points 1 year ago

I've never heard of that. Where did that rumor come from?

[-] lvl100magikarp@lemmy.ml 4 points 1 year ago

Been replaying Into The Breach. One of the best turn based tactic games there is out there.

[-] lvl100magikarp@lemmy.ml 4 points 1 year ago* (last edited 1 year ago)

And this means we're not giving them clicks or anything? It's basically as if we've never visited in the first place?

I get that "no ads no tracking", but does the proxy give them a view? I don't want them to get any traffic from me, proxy or otherwise.

Thanks for sharing

[-] lvl100magikarp@lemmy.ml 5 points 1 year ago

I've been wanting to boycott Reddit for a long time, and the list of problems I had with it was very long. It took this API issue to finally get some community action.

But in short, Reddit is moving away from genuine community, and more towards fake astroturfed corporate content with manipulated comments and unabashed bot activity.

[-] lvl100magikarp@lemmy.ml 11 points 1 year ago* (last edited 1 year ago)

I have nothing against it OP for sharing this, but the headline of this article by PCgamer is super clickbaity, witholding the key info until you give them a click. There was a subreddit called "saved you a click" that was basically taking clickbait headlines and putting the "prize info" in the post title. I wonder if there will be a Lemmy equivalent.

[-] lvl100magikarp@lemmy.ml 15 points 1 year ago

If you can't be monetized, you're just noise. They don't see their community as people, they see them as data to be harvested and eyes to be advertised to.

[-] lvl100magikarp@lemmy.ml 13 points 1 year ago

r/Canada was taken over by alt-right a long time ago. r/OnGuardForThee had to be made in response to that. I feel like Reddit in general is going that direction. The sheer volume of bot activity on most major subreddits is insane.

[-] lvl100magikarp@lemmy.ml 9 points 1 year ago

And some ugly-ass NFT snoo abomination

[-] lvl100magikarp@lemmy.ml 4 points 1 year ago* (last edited 1 year ago)

Yes, it also had something to do with the optical center. No one's is viewing these cursors at the size of this meme. When they're tiny, the windows one worked for its intended on cathode-ray tube monitors. New Windows cursors don't look like that.

That being said, these mac vs windows memes are so stupid. I hate both companies equally but I have to use them both for work. What you gonna do.

view more: next ›

lvl100magikarp

joined 1 year ago