[-] lp0101@lemmy.world 26 points 1 year ago

Leftists can be fucking insane too, my guy. Lemmygrad is proof of that

[-] lp0101@lemmy.world 44 points 1 year ago

Imagine being this smug about what OS people choose to use

[-] lp0101@lemmy.world 34 points 1 year ago

tl;dr: Don't install drivers from unverified sources

[-] lp0101@lemmy.world 21 points 1 year ago

If I recall, it's on the roadmap for lemmy development.

I'm glad exploding-heads is defederated, but my blocklist is quickly filling up with lemmygrad and I'd love to stop playing whack-a-mole on All

[-] lp0101@lemmy.world 127 points 1 year ago

I feel like the only people who actually care are the type who wrap their entire personality around which OS they use

[-] lp0101@lemmy.world 23 points 1 year ago

He was filthy rich anyway, a few hundred million more doesn't make any difference. If the deal gets him out, then that's still a small win, despite Microsoft owning even more developers

[-] lp0101@lemmy.world 129 points 1 year ago

This is really a tough one. I hate consolidation, but I also really hate Bobby Kottick.

[-] lp0101@lemmy.world 28 points 1 year ago

cars are freedom

What about my freedom to walk or bike? My freedom to be able to cross the street? My freedom to get milk without taking 2000 pounds of metal with me?

Cars warp entire cities around them. In an ideal world, everyone would be able to own a car, but very few people would need to own a car

[-] lp0101@lemmy.world 61 points 1 year ago

Path of Exile did the same thing, going from fandom to https://poewiki.net. And thank god they did, fuck fandom

[-] lp0101@lemmy.world 23 points 1 year ago

It's a shame they couldn't nail the top end because Apple Silicone is honestly really impressive.

Even for me as a Linux guy, the M2 MacBook pro is probably the best laptop I've ever used

submitted 1 year ago by lp0101@lemmy.world to c/metal@lemmy.world
[-] lp0101@lemmy.world 27 points 1 year ago

I signed up for beehaw initially, got in, but wasn't a fan of some of their rules and how they police speech in their community.

All good, I can still view and participate in their comments, but Lemmy.world had more of the vibe i was looking for

[-] lp0101@lemmy.world 21 points 1 year ago

Kbin.social is going through some tough times handling the load right now, so federating a bit hard due to the cloud flare DDOS protection.

It should smooth out, then you'll be able to see the same posts

submitted 1 year ago by lp0101@lemmy.world to c/gaming@beehaw.org

I love oldschool FPS's, but somehow the whole boomer shooter resurgence just passed me by. I just finished Boltgun on the hardest difficulty and had a great time, would love to hear some other suggestions

It looks like I can still see the posts in my feed, so this might be a purely visual bug, but still. Is this due to everyone everywhere being hammered by the reddit exodus?

view more: next ›

lp0101

joined 1 year ago