[-] junusdenised420@lemmy.dbzer0.com 5 points 17 hours ago

Valve is one of the few bigger gaming companies that actually try to give consumers a good experience. They have supported linux for quite some time now (since Win8 with the microsoft store iirc) and I doubt that will chance anytime soon

[-] junusdenised420@lemmy.dbzer0.com 4 points 18 hours ago

I assumed that CS was a paid version, Steam and protondb say it has a native build. Steam should download that version automaticlly unless you change it do download the windows version iirc

[-] junusdenised420@lemmy.dbzer0.com 14 points 19 hours ago

CS1.6 and Prism launcher for minecraft (you can bypass the account requirement with this) have a linux build iirc, I would go with that.

There is also !linuxcracksupport@lemmy.world, their wiki has some guides, not sure how in depth they are.

[-] junusdenised420@lemmy.dbzer0.com 39 points 3 weeks ago

Dead torrents are a lot less common as people are often rewarded for seeding torrents for long periods of time or seeding torrents with very few seeds. You often get faster download speeds on torrents with few seeds as people often use seedboxes to maintain ratio.

[-] junusdenised420@lemmy.dbzer0.com 11 points 1 month ago* (last edited 1 month ago)

Just dns blocks, s.to for example has a site dedicated to lising all domains of theirs and ways to change your dns server which isnt blocked afaik. serien.domains if you wanna check it out

[-] junusdenised420@lemmy.dbzer0.com 10 points 1 month ago

CODEX (and any other scene group for that matter) has no website, they dont release to the public.

You can always check the megathread here or fmhy.net for sites that might have it. cs.rin.ru seems to have downloads for X-Plane 11 and 12 from a quick search.

[-] junusdenised420@lemmy.dbzer0.com 12 points 2 months ago

Ultra.cc has 1tb seedboxes for 5€ a month but iirc you cant pay with paysafe cards

[-] junusdenised420@lemmy.dbzer0.com 12 points 5 months ago

hawke.uno has x265 stuff, they had open signups recently but idk if they still are

[-] junusdenised420@lemmy.dbzer0.com 9 points 8 months ago

From my experience most of the stuff that uses steamworks for multiplayer can work on a pirated copy, you can only play with other pirates tho. Then games where you can host your own servers and p2p games can be done often as well. Some games that require you to use offical servers have server emus written for already but they arent finished iirc (i kbow of BO4 and Diablo3)

[-] junusdenised420@lemmy.dbzer0.com 12 points 9 months ago

you could try using the interne archive if you are set on using TL legacy or use a different launcher like PollyMC

[-] junusdenised420@lemmy.dbzer0.com 11 points 10 months ago

Yes, aslong as you only need to connect to a server to authenticate then it can be done

[-] junusdenised420@lemmy.dbzer0.com 27 points 10 months ago

Apperently she is busy modding starfield, she said that in an nfo

view more: next ›

junusdenised420

joined 1 year ago