[-] jontree255@lemmy.world 21 points 2 days ago

Their comment history says no.

[-] jontree255@lemmy.world 92 points 2 days ago

JD can fuck off with this states rights shit. We all know they’ll pass a national ban as soon as they get the chance.

Also, by letting each state decide we’ve created the same conditions that led to the Civil War. We even see an equivalent to hunting down escaped slaves where states are trying to prosecute women who get abortions out of state.

The right craves division and violence because they have no real policy.

[-] jontree255@lemmy.world 18 points 1 week ago

I skimmed through it this morning and it’s another example of how much the GOP is just Trump’s cult. Most of the vetting on the first few pages is highlighting how much Vance didn’t gargle Trump’s balls until around 2020. Very little about his actual policy stances. Also shows that Vance is your typical opportunist. No principles or morals. Willing to do whatever grants himself power.

Body is an AoS Knight Relictor. Sword and backpack are from the Black Templars upgrade sprue. Riever helmet.

I had to carve off all the lightning bolts with a knife to make it look less Stormcast.

More pics in comments.

[-] jontree255@lemmy.world 69 points 1 month ago

They’re beating this drum now so they can claim the election was stolen by “illegals” voting in swing districts. They just need to (at a minimum) challenge a couple thousand votes in 2-3 states.

[-] jontree255@lemmy.world 20 points 1 month ago

John Wayne was a piece of shit

Battle Sister (lemmy.world)
[-] jontree255@lemmy.world 16 points 1 month ago

It’s a cult. You’ll never be able to make sense of it.

Big chunky boi. Has to be the heaviest plastic infantry model I have.

His multi piece cape sucks. You can’t see it in this pic but his right side is all messed up and I had to use miliput to fix it.

New Imperial Agents faction and codex (www.warhammer-community.com)
submitted 2 months ago* (last edited 2 months ago) by jontree255@lemmy.world to c/warhammer40k@lemmy.world
submitted 2 months ago by jontree255@lemmy.world to c/iasip@lemmy.ml
[-] jontree255@lemmy.world 18 points 3 months ago

Thank fuck they slammed it. That’ll show those pesky fascists.

Necrons WIP (lemmy.world)

Starting my Necrons with the KT box. I wasn’t sure about the color scheme till I painted the blue lines which made it come alive.

Still not sure what to paint the bases other than black to get a good contrast. Open to any ideas.

Allarus Terminators (lemmy.world)
Blade Champion (lemmy.world)

Finished him a few days ago. Been working through the new Custodes Combat Patrol.

[-] jontree255@lemmy.world 10 points 4 months ago

Depends on the role and company you’re applying for but I’d say if you’re going for something entry level or if you have no experience they help.

I know some helpdesk places near me require A+, NET+, and SEC+ at hire or within the first 6 months. Whereas I’m a small business IT manager and I look at those certs as bonuses for entry or mid level positions. I’m way more interested in your work experience than how many certs you have.

Bladeguard Veterans (lemmy.world)

Shields are from Liber Daemonica.

Finished up the old Custodes CP earlier this week. Goonhammer has a really good guide on how to do the Shadowkeepers color scheme that taught me a few other nice techniques.

Going to be picking up the new CP box in the next month or two when it's available again.

[-] jontree255@lemmy.world 82 points 7 months ago

Fuck this asshole. Few people have done as much damage as he has and the worst part is we’re only going to get someone worse.

[-] jontree255@lemmy.world 12 points 10 months ago

The bottom line is if you don’t like how it sounds or feels then return it.

Now if you want advice:

You talk about the “tele sound” a lot. Could you be more specific about what that means to you? Telecasters can basically do any genre, they’re very versatile. I think you’ll be fine if you keep it.

You’re also a beginner. If you’re not playing in a band I don’t think it’ll matter too much which guitar you have. Think of it as learning what you like and don’t like.

[-] jontree255@lemmy.world 11 points 11 months ago

You should tune your guitar. Not only is it good to train your ears but your guitar is designed to have strings on it that are in tune. Leaving the strings too loose might cause the neck to bend in undesirable ways. Especially if you’re in an area where the temperature changes each season.

Also, you’re not going to break strings from getting it in tune unless you go several steps above the intended note. Learning what an in tune string sounds like will help you avoid that.

view more: next ›

jontree255

joined 1 year ago