[-] grillgamesh0028@lemmy.world 5 points 1 month ago

"oh no, not again"

[-] grillgamesh0028@lemmy.world 10 points 1 month ago

well, I'm one of today's lucky 10 thousand! neat word, didn't know that! :)

[-] grillgamesh0028@lemmy.world 6 points 2 months ago

too much water, downvoted for nonrealism to Texas.

[-] grillgamesh0028@lemmy.world 4 points 3 months ago* (last edited 3 months ago)

I have a cracked PS install, and the generative fill works just fine for me, and its got all inbound/outbound connections blocked on my firewall.

[-] grillgamesh0028@lemmy.world 4 points 7 months ago

+1 for proton!

I've been using it for years, they've never let me down!

I've got a jellyfin instance hosted on my local desktop, and access it through firefox 90% of the time (10% is via the jellyfin roku app). I've done some googling, but nothing I've seen has turned up anything regarding this.... Is there a way to get MALSync to cooperate with the anime I have downladed, to automatically update a given anilist? I've seen it work with other anime sites, so it shouldn't be impossible.. but is it more effort to automate, than to manually update the anilist?

yeet (lemmy.world)
[-] grillgamesh0028@lemmy.world 8 points 9 months ago

I use solidworks.... cracked for personal use.

I know, I know... it ain't FOSS, but man it works really well and I have several industry standard certifications for it.

I have a fully fleshed out model of my house, and as I design things, I spacecheck to ensure a good for, and a good aesthetic. then I build the thing, and put it where I designed it to go.

[-] grillgamesh0028@lemmy.world 7 points 11 months ago

mawwage. mawwage is da weeson we a favored heeer togever, todaaaa.

wuuuv,twuuu wuv.

[-] grillgamesh0028@lemmy.world 3 points 1 year ago

I am the very model of a scientist salariaaaan

[-] grillgamesh0028@lemmy.world 7 points 1 year ago

ROCK AND STONE, TO THE BONE!!

[-] grillgamesh0028@lemmy.world 6 points 1 year ago

where is the dog tax, OP?

WE NEED THE FLOOFER PICS!!!

Tonight's moon. (lemmy.world)

Shot on a Pixel 7 Pro, with a half second exposure.

[-] grillgamesh0028@lemmy.world 4 points 1 year ago* (last edited 1 year ago)

legitimate question; how do those work?

do you do something like, punch a hole thru it, and stick a candle in its place, or what?

I've only ever seen pumpkin lanterns, and the turnips here where I am are about the size of a small child's fist.

[-] grillgamesh0028@lemmy.world 8 points 1 year ago

NEVER!!!

THE NEED FOR BEANS MUST BE SATISFIED!!!

JIS keycaps. (cdn.discordapp.com)
submitted 1 year ago* (last edited 1 year ago) by grillgamesh0028@lemmy.world to c/mechanicalkeyboards@lemmy.ml

been searching for a good set of JIS layout keycaps, what do y'all recommend? (preferred rbg-passthru, for my corsair k70)

view more: next ›

grillgamesh0028

joined 1 year ago