[-] dementor333@hexbear.net 30 points 2 months ago

Imagine being a dictator for only 2 days what an absolute clown

[-] dementor333@hexbear.net 11 points 4 months ago

wait is this... not satire...? Oh my goodness how many times have I liked a funny "satirical" comment that was actually completely unironic?

[-] dementor333@hexbear.net 13 points 4 months ago

I'm disappointed how people here seem to belittling this phenomenon. As a transwoman this is one of the most dysphoria-inducing experiences I have every month, I really hope people start to take this more seriously.

[-] dementor333@hexbear.net 20 points 4 months ago

Yeah but they'd care about money, and I assume the idea here is that they literally sell the babies to people who want them. With no restrictions or necessary background checks. I see no way this could possibly backfire and turn into some kind of dystopian hellscape, after all, when has that ever happened under Capitalism? \s

[-] dementor333@hexbear.net 18 points 5 months ago

the idea of Biden calling anyone else ancient is absolutely hilarious

[-] dementor333@hexbear.net 15 points 5 months ago

or the Hungarians considering they're basically blocking off a Yugolsavia exclave from mega-Russia or whatever that's supposed to be.

[-] dementor333@hexbear.net 10 points 5 months ago

probably a bunch of tankies

[-] dementor333@hexbear.net 9 points 5 months ago

it's nice to see him connecting with his cultural roots

[-] dementor333@hexbear.net 14 points 6 months ago

couldn't we just take out the slurs and then use it?

[-] dementor333@hexbear.net 10 points 7 months ago

a fictional person Engels created to troll Marx.

context??

[-] dementor333@hexbear.net 22 points 7 months ago

First of all, there is no "compromise" between "genocide palestinians" and "don't genocide palestinians."

ok but what if we only genocide half the Palestinians?

[-] dementor333@hexbear.net 8 points 1 year ago

literally like every single movie made by Ghibli Studios. My Neighbour Totoro is probably one of the most well known but really all of them are great. I'd recommend Arriety as well.

view more: next ›

dementor333

joined 1 year ago