[-] asparagus9001@hexbear.net 52 points 1 year ago

yo, listen
communists be the real fascists
no respect for rules based order
collectin money call me like a hoarder

[-] asparagus9001@hexbear.net 39 points 1 year ago

Fuck it, I was and am very anti federation but it's gonna be okay because it will just be us and lemmygrad in a month anyway, so it'll be fine

[-] asparagus9001@hexbear.net 29 points 1 year ago* (last edited 1 year ago)

Pack the court, like they had an exploratory committee to look into doing for about 4 days in January 2021

I'll take my "if Democrats ever try to actually wield power and improve people's lives then the Republicans might do something bad in return" reply off the air.

[-] asparagus9001@hexbear.net 38 points 1 year ago

go figure, the authoritarian tankie instance is the one that doesn't have to say pwetty pwease don't post here

the internet can't fucking handle us

[-] asparagus9001@hexbear.net 42 points 1 year ago

people of weaponary means

[-] asparagus9001@hexbear.net 62 points 1 year ago

Oh, you thought when we said death to America we just meant the United States?

[-] asparagus9001@hexbear.net 30 points 1 year ago

nah someone from lemmygrad made their "display name" he/him/cpc bot but we don't have that in the pronoun list

[-] asparagus9001@hexbear.net 51 points 1 year ago

I have no pronouns (do not refer to me)
thanks

[-] asparagus9001@hexbear.net 54 points 1 year ago

Technically we were "on lemmy" before 99.9999% of the world had ever heard of it, if we consider that lemmy is the software and federation is (as we are now seeing) an optional feature

[-] asparagus9001@hexbear.net 45 points 1 year ago

If i googled every no name hack who made a bad post on twitter that ended up on hexbear I'd get even more of nothing done with my life

[-] asparagus9001@hexbear.net 40 points 1 year ago

If you have ever donated to a gofundme for a private business the contents of your bank account should immediately be wired to North Korea

Holy fucking shit there are like two topics ever on lemmy

1. reddit bad, let's talk about reddit and their badness

2. drama over former reddit apps now wanting to charge hundreds of dollars for lifetime access because they don't have as broad of a user base, and people going back and forth between "fuck that" and "people need to be compensated for their tiiiiiiime"

And now, we're talking about all the stupid shit the redditors are talking about on lemmy because it took like 3 weeks for them all to go over and start redding the place up

I hate it, hate it, hate it

view more: next ›

asparagus9001

joined 1 year ago