[-] allmond226@lemm.ee 6 points 1 year ago

Not Steam but, GunMan Clive was a great platformer on 3Ds, had a gorgeous art style and the best usage of the 3D-Effect i've ever seen. The game was 99c, not on a sale 99c normally, absolutely wild

[-] allmond226@lemm.ee 4 points 1 year ago
[-] allmond226@lemm.ee 12 points 1 year ago

Ich bin so verwirrt, die Super RTL Seite ist so komisch, keine Wort über ein Kinderprogramm. Ist jetzt Toggo ein eigener Sender? Irgendwie ist das alles an mir vorbei gegangen!

[-] allmond226@lemm.ee 2 points 1 year ago

Mein Tipp Stell dem Stuhl ein Bein und leg dich dann wieder hin

[-] allmond226@lemm.ee 5 points 1 year ago

Realistische Froschzeichnugen = Beste Froschzeichnugen

Echt Klasse👏👏

[-] allmond226@lemm.ee 33 points 1 year ago

Das schlimmste ist du weißt einfach die haben sich beide bei der Aktion soooo toll gefühlt

[-] allmond226@lemm.ee 1 points 1 year ago

This has to be intentional and an ironic post, right? Nobody can fuck up that bad, like who thinks "hey these 8 pieces look the same 6 of them probably come in one row and 2 in the other row"

[-] allmond226@lemm.ee 26 points 1 year ago

I think reposts from reddit could be really beneficial for lemmy , cause part what made reddit great was that it was basically a content libary, that had the answers to a lot of questions and in turn drove people to the side. On lemmy we still have to build that libary

[-] allmond226@lemm.ee 3 points 1 year ago

sadly i don't think it's coming soon, i looked at github, there you can open a "issue" (feature ideas, bugs). One of the rules is no multiple issues, so searched if someone requested it and there is one about mutireddits thats chilling there since 2020 and another from 2021

[-] allmond226@lemm.ee 12 points 1 year ago

Yeah 90% is just the memes community because its so big, memes are a big part why i joined reddit and now lemmy, but it's just to much, i want variety at my feed!

Especially with the retro memes thing going on, I found it funny like the first 10 post, but it's getting on my nerves already. I wonder what people that came here just now have to think

The problem is I mostly use lemmy(or reddit before) on mobile, so sadly all this neat stuff doesn't help me

Sry I'm new to lemmy and this shit is confusing af, accounts are bound to an instance right. So if a instance goes down, does that mean all accounts would be gone? Would people lose all post/comments regardless in which community/instance they posted? This sounds like a big potential future problem!

Regardless "serious long term" sounds sounds good!

view more: next ›

allmond226

joined 1 year ago