[-] Solaris1789@lemmy.ml 3 points 1 year ago* (last edited 1 year ago)

Prison labour should be limited to apprenticeships in order to teach prisoners new skills to reinsert into society. And under no case forced under the threat of i.e solitary confinment.

The way it works in the US is the best way to release people that will instantly get into crime again due to leaving prison with nothing and having no possibility to gain money legally + a potential gigantic debt on the back of their family

Prison should be a place where criminals learn to live normally in society and go back on the right path, find a job, etc, not an institutionalized racket scheme that produces even more desperate and impoverished people who will not change anything about their way of life and keep doing nasty business with the help of all the new acquaintances they made there.

[-] Solaris1789@lemmy.ml 1 points 1 year ago

It took me a moment to click

baklava (lemmy.ml)

Jesse we need to contribute to the fediverse

[-] Solaris1789@lemmy.ml -1 points 1 year ago

They are just mad & jealous we are much richer and have much more fascinating culture and history and set the foundations for centuries of democracy in europe while they were living in swamp mud huts ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ต

Also they probably got brainwashed by ungrateful american bashing because we arent bloodthirsty war loving savages ๐Ÿคข

[-] Solaris1789@lemmy.ml 2 points 1 year ago

The killer point for me is that its supported by all android distros like lineage graphene and calyxos.

Absolutely free!

Rule (lemmy.ml)
submitted 1 year ago by Solaris1789@lemmy.ml to c/196@lemmy.ml
Rule (lemmy.ml)
submitted 1 year ago by Solaris1789@lemmy.ml to c/196@lemmy.ml
submitted 1 year ago by Solaris1789@lemmy.ml to c/pokemon@lemmy.ml

Personally i'd say XY and gen 6 in general, mega evolutions are excellent and they made an actual effort putting lore into the games (plus i'm french so i may be biased because kalos), ORAS were imo the best remakes ever and are exactly what a remake should aim to be.

Solaris1789

joined 1 year ago