[-] Lubricate7931@feddit.uk 17 points 1 year ago

Netflix. Price hikes with lesser content that no one in my house wants to watch. Subcriptions for occasional use stuff been purged since that.

[-] Lubricate7931@feddit.uk 5 points 1 year ago

Interesting link thanks. Not seen this ratio quoted before. Although it states its a meta analysis so may not fully translate. But definately food for thought, pun intended

[-] Lubricate7931@feddit.uk 4 points 1 year ago

I've also been using your eyes, usually

[-] Lubricate7931@feddit.uk 6 points 1 year ago

Pigs (98%) and bananas (60%) are often quoted examples. Not sure about worms

https://thednatests.com/how-much-dna-do-humans-share-with-other-animals/

[-] Lubricate7931@feddit.uk 16 points 1 year ago

human and chimp DNA is 98.8 percent the same

Seems fine to me. The news ones I'm subsrcibed to means I don't actually miss anything that I found reddit was useful for

Now its well established, like facebook, i think it'll just settle to a rump of users who want the convenience of downloading an app and just getting straight on.

[-] Lubricate7931@feddit.uk 7 points 1 year ago

I agree. I've left reddit and ended up here in the fediverse, i wouldn't use official app and hate adverts.

My wife, who's a regular lurker and occasional poster, uses official app and didn't even know any protest was happening as it didn't disturb her little corner. She and those groups will just carry on.

Plenty of us are done and out. But enough will stay for it to 'blow over' as well, as u say

[-] Lubricate7931@feddit.uk 16 points 1 year ago

Love reading these personal epilogues at the end of someones reddit journey. This is far better written than mine was. Well done and good luck finding your suitable alternative

[-] Lubricate7931@feddit.uk 4 points 1 year ago
view more: next ›

Lubricate7931

joined 1 year ago