[-] Aftermath6187@vlemmy.net 15 points 1 year ago* (last edited 1 year ago)

The cool thing about this platform is that we can just leave. There's another android community at !android@lemmy.ml

Lemmy apps (vlemmy.net)

This got removed by mods on the other android community without any explanation

Android lemmians (vlemmy.net)
submitted 1 year ago by Aftermath6187@vlemmy.net to c/memes@lemmy.ml
[-] Aftermath6187@vlemmy.net 50 points 1 year ago

I think it's wishful thinking or propaganda. Putin still has a lot of popular support. He's in a more tenuous position than he's ever been in his time in power, but he still seems to have firm grasp of the levers of power for now.

[-] Aftermath6187@vlemmy.net 16 points 1 year ago

DeSantis? I'm pretty sure trump will be the nominee. And yes they have a chance. 2016 showed there's no such thing as a blue wall

[-] Aftermath6187@vlemmy.net 13 points 1 year ago

Zuckerberg is going after Elongated Muskrat by creating Threads and taking advantage of Twitters weakness.

[-] Aftermath6187@vlemmy.net 15 points 1 year ago

I don't think meta is threatened by the fediverse yet. They're just trying to grab twitters market share.

[-] Aftermath6187@vlemmy.net 10 points 1 year ago

Well good thing he won't have a claim to it any more.

[-] Aftermath6187@vlemmy.net 20 points 1 year ago

That's totally your right, just like it was for the lemmy.world mods. They made a choice, they weren't forced into anything as far as anyone knows.

[-] Aftermath6187@vlemmy.net 81 points 1 year ago

Seems like everyone wants a bunch of arbitrary rules today. I think all this upheaval is normal for a rapidly growing decentralized network. Having a rule that no one in the fediverse can do something is going to be unenforceable.

[-] Aftermath6187@vlemmy.net 9 points 1 year ago

I've tried jerboa, thunder, wefwef, connect and liftoff. I was having some problems, but they may have been more related to the instance I was on.

In the last couple days, I've been mostly gravitating to wefwef and liftoff. I'd say wefwef is my favorite, but how it handles the back gesture on android is annoying.

[-] Aftermath6187@vlemmy.net 9 points 1 year ago

I manually changed my last 50 or so comments to tell people to go to lemmy

[-] Aftermath6187@vlemmy.net 108 points 1 year ago

I still wish they hadn't dropped sms on android. A few family members dropped signal as soon as they needed another app for messaging.

view more: next ›

Aftermath6187

joined 1 year ago