bonus slurs

all 22 comments
sorted by: hot top controversial new old
[-] axont@hexbear.net 49 points 2 months ago

anyone who says the phrase "Chinese imperialism" should point on a map to every country they've invaded or had a military base for the past 50 years

[-] asante@hexbear.net 33 points 2 months ago

meanwhile, American imperialism:

[-] HexBeara@hexbear.net 42 points 2 months ago* (last edited 2 months ago)

You're racist for calling me racist for using a cartoon bear with a yellow appearance to equate it to an Asian leader, leader of a people we've used terms such as yellow peril to rile up racist sentiment. I am very smart very-intelligent

Edit: hella slow Internet rn, it double posted by accident

[-] AntiOutsideAktion@hexbear.net 30 points 2 months ago

You should have busted out a whole second take pathetic

[-] HexBeara@hexbear.net 17 points 2 months ago

Sorry I'm too deprived of my vital essences to bust a second take. Maybe when I'm too tired and high I'll write a nearly incoherent book via stream of consciousness detached from reading theory and more based upon examining my experiences and the heightening contradictions of capitalism and general vibes.

[-] FlakesBongler@hexbear.net 37 points 2 months ago

White people were a mistake and we have the receipts to return them to the store they came from

[-] Angel@hexbear.net 21 points 2 months ago

Looks like the shelves are gonna be stocked with many jars of mayo

[-] asante@hexbear.net 11 points 2 months ago* (last edited 2 months ago)

hopefully we can still get a refund as well

[-] Cowbee@hexbear.net 37 points 2 months ago

Lemmy.world is goofy, they think they make up the overwhelming majority of users simply because they blocked sight of all of the Communists, lmao

not to mention the botting

[-] goferking0@lemmy.sdf.org 5 points 2 months ago

Yeah but they only care about botting if it's someone that disagrees with them

[-] SuperNovaCouchGuy2@hexbear.net 37 points 2 months ago

When. The. Fuck. Did. I. Mention. A. Cartoon. Character? (Aside from the cartoon character I mentioned)

This seething creature has the personality of homelander but is at least 90% less intelligent.

[-] GenderIsOpSec@hexbear.net 28 points 2 months ago

the tried and true "You are actually the racist one for knowing that what I said was racist!!!"

they really need to come up with new ones

[-] What_Religion_R_They@hexbear.net 26 points 2 months ago
[-] FlakesBongler@hexbear.net 8 points 2 months ago
[-] RION@hexbear.net 19 points 2 months ago

the real crime here is light mode

[-] AntiOutsideAktion@hexbear.net 4 points 2 months ago

hexbear = dark mode

lemmy = light mode

[-] Deinonychus@hexbear.net 15 points 2 months ago

"Im not American", said by a person on lemmy.ca (lemmy for kkkanadianSS) replying to the statement that imperialism laudable and encouraged in the home country of the commenter.

It baffles me that people can be this unaware.

anti-cracker-aktion qin-shi-huangdi-fireball

this post was submitted on 19 Jul 2024
65 points (94.5% liked)

the_dunk_tank

15891 readers
237 users here now

It's the dunk tank.

This is where you come to post big-brained hot takes by chuds, libs, or even fellow leftists, and tear them to itty-bitty pieces with precision dunkstrikes.

Rule 1: All posts must include links to the subject matter, and no identifying information should be redacted.

Rule 2: If your source is a reactionary website, please use archive.is instead of linking directly.

Rule 3: No sectarianism.

Rule 4: TERF/SWERFs Not Welcome

Rule 5: No ableism of any kind (that includes stuff like libt*rd)

Rule 6: Do not post fellow hexbears.

Rule 7: Do not individually target other instances' admins or moderators.

Rule 8: The subject of a post cannot be low hanging fruit, that is comments/posts made by a private person that have low amount of upvotes/likes/views. Comments/Posts made on other instances that are accessible from hexbear are an exception to this. Posts that do not meet this requirement can be posted to !shitreactionariessay@lemmygrad.ml

Rule 9: if you post ironic rage bait im going to make a personal visit to your house to make sure you never make this mistake again

founded 4 years ago
MODERATORS