"babe wake up new site headline dropped" is an in-group phrase allowing seditious elements that would do us harm to communicate their intentions to one another largely unnoticed by society at large

all 19 comments
sorted by: hot top controversial new old
[-] GenderIsOpSec@hexbear.net 47 points 1 year ago

the political literacy among lemmy liberals is magnificent to behold marx-ok

[-] unperson@hexbear.net 42 points 1 year ago

That thread is a goldmine of headlines, starting with "I'm a dirty commie removed hippie dick suckin left wing lib (not a meme, I am literally a Liberal Democrat)"

[-] silent_water@hexbear.net 16 points 1 year ago

this is actually gold. 10/10 site tagline

[-] invalidusernamelol@hexbear.net 9 points 1 year ago

not a meme is better than /s

[-] Infamousblt@hexbear.net 39 points 1 year ago

They are so poisoned by neoliberal propaganda they think that they are they most left position humanly possible, so anyone that disagrees with them MUST be right wing. They can't imagine a position more left than them. They don't even comprehend what that position could possibly look like

[-] Catradora_Stalinism@hexbear.net 38 points 1 year ago

I can't believe that liberals think they are the end point of the left, the most fanatical egalitarians, and that everyone else is trump or hitler.

it spits on the graves of millions of communists who did far better than they ever will

they will try to erase us from history if its the last thing they do

[-] zifnab25@hexbear.net 32 points 1 year ago

Yah, laddie. Ya could call me ah bit o' a Republican, aye.

[-] ChairmanSpongebob@hexbear.net 26 points 1 year ago

honestly, I love that- like how on earth did this confused chud wander in here, with all this "lenin this and mao that" and think, finally! a place to discuss right-wing, conservative, republican issues!

tragic

[-] NedIsakoff@hexbear.net 14 points 1 year ago

Reminds me of comments you'll sometimes see on /r/shitliberalssay. Just zero political or historical literacy.

[-] SimulatedLiberalism@hexbear.net 8 points 1 year ago

Prominent German-American Marxist August Willich was a supporter of the Republican Party.

CHECKMATE TANKIES

[-] kugupu@hexbear.net 5 points 1 year ago

before i got into communism the most exposure i had to communist people in history was right wing people making "edgy" jokes about them, so it makes sense to me in a way

[-] iie@hexbear.net 17 points 1 year ago* (last edited 1 year ago)

i don't think they actually believe we're right-wing, i think they're just being passive aggressive in a Certified Civilized Liberal voice

[-] usernamesaredifficul@hexbear.net 14 points 1 year ago

if ukraine wanted to have a global power looking after them they shouldn't have left the soviet union.

[-] MoreAmphibians@hexbear.net 8 points 1 year ago

That's what 70% of Ukrainians voted for. The breakup of the Soviet Union was illegal and against the will of its people.

this post was submitted on 21 Aug 2023
89 points (100.0% liked)

the_dunk_tank

15891 readers
595 users here now

It's the dunk tank.

This is where you come to post big-brained hot takes by chuds, libs, or even fellow leftists, and tear them to itty-bitty pieces with precision dunkstrikes.

Rule 1: All posts must include links to the subject matter, and no identifying information should be redacted.

Rule 2: If your source is a reactionary website, please use archive.is instead of linking directly.

Rule 3: No sectarianism.

Rule 4: TERF/SWERFs Not Welcome

Rule 5: No ableism of any kind (that includes stuff like libt*rd)

Rule 6: Do not post fellow hexbears.

Rule 7: Do not individually target other instances' admins or moderators.

Rule 8: The subject of a post cannot be low hanging fruit, that is comments/posts made by a private person that have low amount of upvotes/likes/views. Comments/Posts made on other instances that are accessible from hexbear are an exception to this. Posts that do not meet this requirement can be posted to !shitreactionariessay@lemmygrad.ml

Rule 9: if you post ironic rage bait im going to make a personal visit to your house to make sure you never make this mistake again

founded 4 years ago
MODERATORS