Rule (lemmy.blahaj.zone)
all 13 comments
sorted by: hot top controversial new old
[-] Sombyr@lemmy.zip 44 points 8 months ago

I've always been paranoid when somebody lets me info dump that they're secretly attracted to me and that it's gonna make things super awkward.
Starting to get real suspicious of my wife...

[-] yum_burnt_toast@reddthat.com 15 points 8 months ago

i always assume they just stopped listening, my brain doesnt let me think people can be attracted to me.

[-] GluWu@lemm.ee 38 points 8 months ago

Look at me, I am your hyperfixation now.

[-] talizorah@kbin.social 27 points 8 months ago

Is the lover of hyperfixations and infodumps in the room right now?

[-] Diabolo96@lemmy.dbzer0.com 23 points 8 months ago

I'd instantly fall in love the moment she'd start info dumping about something I find fascinating.

[-] Wodge@lemmy.world 23 points 8 months ago

Oh fuck, I did an infodump on my wife early about extruded aluminum. Whats wrong with me?

[-] miss_brainfart@lemmy.ml 14 points 8 months ago

Passionatly going on about that thing they enjoy is suuuper hot. If I'm already crushing on someone and they do this, it's over for me, I need them in my life

[-] SkyezOpen@lemmy.world 14 points 8 months ago

Gf made the mistake of asking a question about destiny lore. I'm like aight here's 30 minutes of necessary context before I can even answer your question.

[-] Titou@feddit.de 8 points 8 months ago
[-] colin@lemmy.uninsane.org 2 points 8 months ago

as far as i can tell, it's a freeware mobile app called "Lonely Girl". but please, anyone who knows more, infodump on me. i can't find any gameplay, and i don't have an android/iOS device even if i wanted to install it.

[-] pewgar_seemsimandroid@lemmy.blahaj.zone 6 points 8 months ago* (last edited 8 months ago)

who the fuck are you and who the fuck am i and who the fuck are the people under and over me

edit: oh so you're the afraid to get choked guy

[-] Smorty@lemmy.blahaj.zone 3 points 8 months ago

Didn't know it was that obvious...

this post was submitted on 17 Jan 2024
388 points (100.0% liked)

16293 readers
2456 users here now

Be sure to follow the rule before you head out.

Rule: You must post before you leave.

^other^ ^rules^

founded 1 year ago
MODERATORS