"extraction" team (hexbear.net)
all 38 comments
sorted by: hot top controversial new old
[-] Shinji_Ikari@hexbear.net 65 points 10 months ago

Kneeling down, cutting off a fallen IDF soldier's balls like a dog tag, solemnly shaking your head, then covering up the head of the penis with a small sheet.

[-] CarbonScored@hexbear.net 57 points 10 months ago

As a random twitter user posted, the obsession with sperm extraction suddenly makes sense if you view it through the lens of thinking that racial purity is very important.

[-] nat_turner_overdrive@hexbear.net 44 points 10 months ago

And it also makes sense that they wouldn't have just frozen sperm before deployment - they believe their enemy is weak and they are invincible. It simply doesn't occur to them that they might die when faced with Palestinian resistance.

[-] 420blazeit69@hexbear.net 22 points 10 months ago

What kind of weirdo doesn't have a quart in the freezer at home?

[-] barrbaric@hexbear.net 13 points 10 months ago

Somebody who only wants to drink it fresh?

[-] 420blazeit69@hexbear.net 10 points 10 months ago

That's the gallon in the fridge

[-] barrbaric@hexbear.net 11 points 10 months ago

in the fridge

Doesn't sound fresh-squeezed to me. shrug-outta-hecks

[-] DefinitelyNotAPhone@hexbear.net 8 points 10 months ago

You need to either go see a doctor or share what supplements you're on.

[-] privatized_sun@hexbear.net 17 points 10 months ago

it also makes sense that they wouldn't have just frozen sperm before deployment

Judaism has bizarre rules about signing a divorce letter before just in case

[-] RonPaulyShore@hexbear.net 15 points 10 months ago* (last edited 10 months ago)

I think they just want to flex about how technologically advanced and how committed to racial purity they are -- like, in all cases this is totally unnecessary, there are plenty of Jewish men back "home" and if one were particularly worried and wanted a family w ones soldier lover, ones certainly getting a better batch of ones cum figuring this out beforehand.

Honestly just incredibly, willfully grotesque.

[-] Aryuproudomenowdaddy@hexbear.net 44 points 10 months ago

I am now quite certain that the crimes of this guilty land will never be purged away, but with Blood. I had... vainly flattered myself that without very much bloodshed, it might be done.

[-] tocopherol@lemmy.dbzer0.com 10 points 10 months ago

If only we could see the notes from the numerous town hall meetings John Brown attended decrying the racist imperialism of the US

[-] SerLava@hexbear.net 6 points 10 months ago
[-] InevitableSwing@hexbear.net 36 points 10 months ago

IDF spokesman David Jerkit: "The IDF confirms it has a Sperm Retrieval Unit and the SRU is not a 'creepy thing' which has been said in the dark parts of the Internet. Israelis - like the people of any democracy - are of course deeply worried and concerned a continuance of their nation. It is not controversial to say Jewish babies are necessary for the furtherance of a Jewish state. If you consider the Holocaust..."

[-] stevatoo@hexbear.net 34 points 10 months ago

It is not controversial to say the 14 words if said words don't actually add up to 14 think-about-it

[-] InevitableSwing@hexbear.net 26 points 10 months ago* (last edited 10 months ago)

IDF spokesman David Jerkit: "It does not need clarification but I am going to clarify a sentence I said this morning. Quote 'We must secure the existence of Israeli Jews and a future for the State of Israel.' unquote. The nastier parts of the Internet are claiming what I said is much like the 14 words created by the American white supremacist terrorist David Eden Lane. What I said has nothing at all to do with white supremacism nor America. I was speaking about the continuance of the State of Israel and it is 16 words not 14. In addition - a lesson from the Holocaust is..."

[-] usernamesaredifficul@hexbear.net 15 points 10 months ago

SRU is not a 'creepy thing' which has been said in the dark parts of the Internet

why does everyone call it weird and creepy to wank off a dead man

[-] winky88@startrek.website 7 points 10 months ago

David...Jerkit?

This stuff writes itself.

[-] Infamousblt@hexbear.net 35 points 10 months ago

I am extremely strongly against the volcel police because its othering and alienating but in this one instance I am 100% on board. What a grim reality we live in if the IDF even does this to one person volcel-judge volcel-kamala

[-] Aryuproudomenowdaddy@hexbear.net 29 points 10 months ago

Pretty sure when this first got attention a few weeks ago the Israeli hospitals were apparently inundated with requests for sperm retrieval before the bodies had been cold for too long.

[-] VOLCEL_POLICE@hexbear.net 24 points 10 months ago

The VOLCEL POLICE are on the scene! PLEASE KEEP YOUR VITAL ESSENCES TO YOURSELVES AT ALL TIMES.

نحن شرطة VolCel.بناءا على تعليمات الهيئة لترويج لألعاب الفيديو و النهي عن الجنس نرجوا الإبتعاد عن أي أفكار جنسية و الحفاظ على حيواناتكم المنويَّة حتى يوم الحساب. اتقوا الله، إنك لا تراه لكنه يراك.

volcel-police

[-] InevitableSwing@hexbear.net 34 points 10 months ago

the hurt locker but it's about the sperm retrieval guys

[-] emizeko@hexbear.net 26 points 10 months ago* (last edited 10 months ago)
[-] SchillMenaker@hexbear.net 13 points 10 months ago

Pin this post mods

[-] ikilledtheradiostar@hexbear.net 16 points 10 months ago* (last edited 10 months ago)

Wooooo we boy, how many sperms you extracted?

About 1200 sir

1200!?! We got a wildman over here!

The scene I misremembered. How tf did that movie win awards, it is such absolute dog shit.

[-] nat_turner_overdrive@hexbear.net 10 points 10 months ago* (last edited 10 months ago)

inglorious basterds but it's about getting jewish seed instead of nazi scalps

Each and every man under my command owes me one hundred pure Zionist busts. And I want my jizz. And all y'all will git me one hundred Zionist nuts, taken from the balls of one hundred dead Zionists. Or you will die tryin'.

[-] Grownbravy@hexbear.net 32 points 10 months ago
[-] viva_la_juche@hexbear.net 29 points 10 months ago* (last edited 10 months ago)

I saw someone call it ghost busting Lmao

[-] Orannis62@hexbear.net 15 points 10 months ago

Busting makes me feel good

[-] ICantStopSuckingDick@hexbear.net 22 points 10 months ago

He is my King Dedede, and I am his Kirby.

[-] impiri@lemm.ee 18 points 10 months ago

I am crushed that we will never see a Metal Gear Solid 6 with this as a core mechanic

[-] Melonius@hexbear.net 27 points 10 months ago

Instead of dog tags you're collecting hog bags

[-] envis10n@hexbear.net 15 points 10 months ago

No wait! Not that kind of extraction team!!!

[-] anonochronomus@hexbear.net 9 points 10 months ago

This shit is dark.

[-] 2Password2Remember@hexbear.net 7 points 10 months ago

extract deez

Death to America

this post was submitted on 15 Nov 2023
152 points (100.0% liked)

chapotraphouse

13462 readers
860 users here now

Banned? DM Wmill to appeal.

No anti-nautilism posts. See: Eco-fascism Primer