Just started this morning, but it's consistent for me. Anyone else?

top 16 comments
sorted by: hot top controversial new old
[-] hiroyt@lemmy.sdf.org 3 points 1 year ago

When I want to share an image it also closes my browser (Firefox Android) the first time then work the 2nd.

[-] aeharding@lemmy.world 3 points 1 year ago
[-] freamon@endlesstalk.org 2 points 1 year ago

Just tried. Saved without crashing. It completely logged me out this morning though, so maybe something's going on

Maybe I should log out and back in

[-] draz@lemmy.dbzer0.com 2 points 1 year ago

Started happening to me last night. But its only certain images causing issues. Its weird

Ah, I wonder if it's a certain file type then.

[-] draz@lemmy.dbzer0.com 2 points 1 year ago

Maybe? Its just weird. Been an odd issue. I'll have to see what I can figure out

[-] kindernacht@lemmy.world 2 points 1 year ago* (last edited 1 year ago)

Also having this issue for a few days now. I reinstalled yesterday and it worked once, but back to crashing. I'll keep messing with it. Anyone had any luck yet?

E: seems to be any image, no particular instance. Tried clearing the cache and logging back in. Hmmmm

E2: logged out, un-installed, and restarted my phone. Working now.

Mine has been inconsistent for the last few days. It's actually been working 90% of the time now, but maybe it has something to do with the file types and I've just been lucky.

[-] kindernacht@lemmy.world 2 points 1 year ago

Out of curiosity, is this app your main way of using lemmy? You're a prolific poster and I wonder how people do it.

Yeah, I almost exclusively browse and post from my phone. I've found Liftoff and Voyager to be my favorite apps.

I just have a folder of memes that I want to post, and as I go about my day, I drop a few whenever I think about it. I also make a point to post some during the slow times when Lemmy is less active, to try to add more content.

[-] Cthuwu@lemmy.world 1 points 1 year ago

Just tried, no issues on my end

Hmm, I wonder what it could be then. I've been able to repeat it 8 times. Restarting the app doesn't change anything either.

[-] GregorGizeh@lemmy.zip 2 points 1 year ago

Maybe it’s a permissions issue? And the app can’t save anything to your device and craps out

That would be strange, because it's been saving stuff for me every day until now.

this post was submitted on 25 Sep 2023
10 points (85.7% liked)

Voyager

5515 readers
13 users here now

The official lemmy community for Voyager, an open source, mobile-first client for lemmy.

Download on App Store

Download on Play Store

Use as a Web App

Download on F-Droid

Rules

1. Be nice.
  2. lemmy.world instance policy

Sponsor development! 👇

Number of sponsors badge

💙

founded 1 year ago
MODERATORS