top 50 comments
sorted by: hot top controversial new old
[-] ameancow@lemmy.world 3 points 1 hour ago

"This applies to both sides" How very brave of you to call out the people who drive around with Harris trucks to Harris parties decked out in their Harris jackets and hats, trading AI generated pictures of sexy Harris.

You know, those things that are real and really happen.

Look dingbat, calling Trump and his ilk "weird" is not idolizing their opponents, it's simply calling a spade a spade. If you're too cowardly to stand up for what you believe in, don't think trying to slip in a picture of a kitchen magnet is going to make it any better.

[-] Dkarma@lemmy.world 1 points 17 minutes ago

I buy all my Harris nfts with my Soros bucks they put on my vaxxine microchip every month.

So easy to pay bills.

[-] nexguy@lemmy.world 9 points 3 hours ago

No one idolized Harris. Trump is like a Messiah.

[-] basmati@lemm.ee 0 points 1 hour ago
[-] nexguy@lemmy.world 1 points 1 hour ago

A miniscule tiny handful of people doesn't count. There is a total K-hive number of Maga cult in every big city. Not even in the same ballpark.

[-] basmati@lemm.ee -4 points 1 hour ago

So you at least admit it's a problem on both sides, you're just blind to scale. You're better than most Dems this election cycle at least.

[-] IGuessThisIsForNSFW@yiffit.net 2 points 54 minutes ago

Look, I'm not trying to cause a stink here, I just don't understand what you're getting at. Are you implying that the amount of Kamala stans is comparable to the amount of Trump stans? Or are you saying that because you can find at least one zealot for each party, this does technically apply to both parties?

[-] basmati@lemm.ee -2 points 40 minutes ago

Either you're sealioning or you're purposefully misunderstanding, in either case either hope when Harris either loses or proves she's more right wing than bush, you get deprogrammed and join us again.

[-] Dkarma@lemmy.world 1 points 16 minutes ago

Can't explain, huh?

[-] Mobiledecay@lemmy.world 8 points 4 hours ago

Mr. Both sides guy. 🙄

[-] SassyRamen@lemmy.world 5 points 4 hours ago

Go home Ivan or Vlad, whoever you are, you're drunk.

[-] basmati@lemm.ee -2 points 1 hour ago

Man you guys can't help but prove their point.

[-] TokenBoomer@lemmy.world 3 points 4 hours ago

I don’t know, I’d have to see Trump pole dance first. /s

[-] hakunawazo@lemmy.world 5 points 4 hours ago

Be careful what you wish for.
A simple web-search shows ugly pictures.
Ready?

Show

[-] Etterra@lemmy.world 1 points 3 hours ago
[-] TokenBoomer@lemmy.world 2 points 3 hours ago* (last edited 3 hours ago)

I’ll never shame someone for enjoying themself. Chat, is this good form?

[-] aesthelete@lemmy.world 47 points 10 hours ago

Not really. Democrats "idolized" their president so much they basically forced him out of the race for being too old. This applies to one side: Republicans.

[-] Angrywaffle2@lemmy.world -1 points 3 hours ago

He should of never been allowed to run. Most people saw him losing his ability to govern coming.

[-] aesthelete@lemmy.world 2 points 3 hours ago* (last edited 3 hours ago)

Who, do you propose, would disallow him to run?

[-] basmati@lemm.ee 1 points 1 hour ago

The dnc who made him the only candidate by threatening to withdraw all funding and kick out of the party everyone that was running against him.

[-] aesthelete@lemmy.world 2 points 1 hour ago

The vast majority of sitting presidents run completely unopposed by their own party for re-election to a second term.

[-] basmati@lemm.ee 1 points 1 hour ago

I was talking about the first time, though yes we should have had a choice this election as well.

[-] goffy59@lemmy.world 1 points 4 minutes ago

Either you have russian filth in your DNA or you are fucking stupid. Get fucked.

[-] Jumpingspiderman@lemmy.world 35 points 9 hours ago

Not really. I don't idolize ANY politicians and am happy to criticize even those I vote for when I think they aren't doing it right. No Dem politician is selling $100k watches etc. because Dems won't buy them.

[-] theonetruedroid@lemmy.world 1 points 4 hours ago

Apparently, Trump is donating a bridge to all his ultra-platinum preferred choice diamond club voters. If I didn't dump all my money in Trump's amazing social media project (some say the best social media company ever), I'd be first up!

load more comments (1 replies)
[-] KiloGex@lemmy.world 29 points 10 hours ago

Does it apply to both sides though, really?

[-] Cryophilia@lemmy.world 10 points 4 hours ago

No, actually, it doesn't.

But Return2Ozma hates Democrats so...

load more comments
view more: next ›
this post was submitted on 01 Oct 2024
747 points (91.2% liked)

Political Memes

5281 readers
3735 users here now

Welcome to politcal memes!

These are our rules:

Be civilJokes are okay, but don’t intentionally harass or disturb any member of our community. Sexism, racism and bigotry are not allowed. Good faith argumentation only. No posts discouraging people to vote or shaming people for voting.

No misinformationDon’t post any intentional misinformation. When asked by mods, provide sources for any claims you make.

Posts should be memesRandom pictures do not qualify as memes. Relevance to politics is required.

No bots, spam or self-promotionFollow instance rules, ask for your bot to be allowed on this community.

founded 1 year ago
MODERATORS