Almost.

billionaire-tears pathetic

top 17 comments
sorted by: hot top controversial new old
[-] Belly_Beanis@hexbear.net 22 points 3 days ago

projected to become first trillionaire

Kinda hard to do when you lose $50 billion for some memes.

Anyone becoming a trillionaire is like a person with $50,000 saying they just need another $950,000 and they'll be a millionaire.

[-] Hexboare@hexbear.net 6 points 2 days ago

Tesla shareholders approved a $50 billion remuneration package for him a few months ago

[-] asg101@hexbear.net 24 points 3 days ago

Dead set on selling Mars as the new Earth while making Earth the new Venus.

[-] Cammy@hexbear.net 12 points 3 days ago

Every planet just moves up in the queue. Earth will become Venus, Mars will become Earth, Jupiter becomes Mars and so on.

[-] SaniFlush@hexbear.net 21 points 3 days ago

Just repair Earth first you fuck

[-] UlyssesT@hexbear.net 19 points 3 days ago

"We'll figure it out when we get there!" my-hero says about Martian colonization while fucking failing and making the problems much worse here on a still-inhabitable planet.

[-] Sausage@hexbear.net 4 points 2 days ago

A guy I know told me that we need starship when I sent him some doomer climate news. People are cooked and would rather put their faith in a South African idiot than change their behaviour, or fight for a different economic system.

[-] vegeta1@hexbear.net 16 points 3 days ago* (last edited 3 days ago)

And he's the one bitching about meritocracy going out the window. This has to be the most successful grift i-cant

[-] SorosFootSoldier@hexbear.net 16 points 3 days ago

Where does k-holing yourself and knocking up any woman that looks at you fit into this?

[-] UlyssesT@hexbear.net 16 points 3 days ago

He has the most out of control Main Character Syndrome thing going on that I've ever seen, so impregnating feeemales and trying to make half-clones of himself sounds like spreading the only "light of consciousness" that matters: his own. And the drugs? Well, as a Main Character, K-holing means he can temporarily forget how many people are now mocking him when he was once an unassailable icon of le science and le engineering while being unqualified at both.

[-] anonochronomus@hexbear.net 10 points 3 days ago

My immediate assumption is that the chemically induced involuntary introspection from the k would make the ridicule feel even worse. But then I realized I'm not a malignant narcissist, so it probably works different for him. Anyhow, my takeaway is that someone needs to puddle his ass with a super soaker full of liquid LSD... So we can see what happens for, uhhh, science. Yeah, that's right.

[-] EmmaGoldman@hexbear.net 10 points 3 days ago* (last edited 3 days ago)

Does anyone really even believe this dude isn't on a downward trajectory? I don't think anyone's going to be hitting the trillionaire threshold any time soon.

These dudes have spent 50-60 years getting a quarter of the way there. It's not fuckin' happening, dawg.

[-] UlyssesT@hexbear.net 5 points 3 days ago

It's possible he may get even larger sums of Burgerland public funding in the future. That alone may do it, as long as it keeps piling on faster than he can piss it away on his own hubris and stupidity.

[-] Feinsteins_Ghost@hexbear.net 7 points 3 days ago

wet fart noise

[-] kristina@hexbear.net 7 points 3 days ago
[-] UlyssesT@hexbear.net 6 points 3 days ago

It's what the treat printer provides when prompted with "E~L~O~N but with all the gender affirmation treatments imaginable that he would otherwise deny to everyone he hates."

[-] OptimusSubprime@hexbear.net 6 points 3 days ago

As if that techno dick wouldn't just be IRL Vilos Cohaagen. https://inv.nadeko.net/watch?v=RBYwCoCLj7g

Someone needs to erase his ass in the doohicky.

this post was submitted on 01 Oct 2024
50 points (100.0% liked)

the_dunk_tank

15896 readers
448 users here now

It's the dunk tank.

This is where you come to post big-brained hot takes by chuds, libs, or even fellow leftists, and tear them to itty-bitty pieces with precision dunkstrikes.

Rule 1: All posts must include links to the subject matter, and no identifying information should be redacted.

Rule 2: If your source is a reactionary website, please use archive.is instead of linking directly.

Rule 3: No sectarianism.

Rule 4: TERF/SWERFs Not Welcome

Rule 5: No ableism of any kind (that includes stuff like libt*rd)

Rule 6: Do not post fellow hexbears.

Rule 7: Do not individually target other instances' admins or moderators.

Rule 8: The subject of a post cannot be low hanging fruit, that is comments/posts made by a private person that have low amount of upvotes/likes/views. Comments/Posts made on other instances that are accessible from hexbear are an exception to this. Posts that do not meet this requirement can be posted to !shitreactionariessay@lemmygrad.ml

Rule 9: if you post ironic rage bait im going to make a personal visit to your house to make sure you never make this mistake again

founded 4 years ago
MODERATORS