I'll be trying out Starfield as I upgraded to the special edition or whatever!

top 20 comments
sorted by: hot top controversial new old
[-] neckmeister@lemmy.world 11 points 1 year ago

I was going to wait for Starfield, but then I caved in last night and bought the upgrade.

Got 4 hours in before I forced myself to go to bed and can’t wait to jump back in!

[-] Okalaydokalay@lemm.ee 3 points 1 year ago

Haha same here! Though, I did technically wait. I was waiting on others to try it and see how it was. I’ve heard a lot of good things about it, so I figured I’d drop the $30 on GamePass to get it a few days early. They knew what they were doing in the US because it’s a 3 day weekend for most of us. Who wouldn’t want to take advantage of 3 days of not working to play this game?

[-] BarrelAgedBoredom@lemm.ee 5 points 1 year ago

A few days ago I found out stray got ported to Xbox. So excited to finally play it!

[-] Psyduck_world@lemmy.world 3 points 1 year ago

Stray is such a weird game, it’s extremely popular and underrated at the same time. People who like/hate it bc it’s a cat game, but it’s much more than that. The art style and story are both top notch, and the game runs great, looks fantastic even on potato machines. It got nominated as game of the year nominee, but even people who like it written it off as just a cute cat game.

[-] HWK_290@lemmy.world 5 points 1 year ago

Sea of stars... So far, it's a master class in jrpgs

[-] slimerancher@lemmy.world 2 points 1 year ago

I have been hearing great things about it. And the fact that they were able to launch day 1 on both PS+ and Gamepass was probably a big win for them.

Hope they earned a good amount from those deals.

[-] HWK_290@lemmy.world 2 points 1 year ago

Me too. We need more of this!

[-] MisterChief@lemmy.world 5 points 1 year ago

Starfield. I want to keep playing Armored Core but...Starfield.

[-] Mister@lemmy.ca 4 points 1 year ago
[-] slimerancher@lemmy.world 3 points 1 year ago

Waiting for Starfield and so didn't want to start anything in the mean time

[-] JimmyChanga@lemmy.world 3 points 1 year ago

Finally finishing gears of War 5. Bloody good gears game, bit I had a big break in playing and can't quite remember what the story was. Still enjoying it.

[-] AlexanderTheGreat@lemmy.world 2 points 1 year ago

I need to replay those ones. Haven't touched them since Judgement

[-] green_dot@le.fduck.net 2 points 1 year ago

got back from holiday’s yesterday and caved in for starfield.. So thats what I’m playing with

[-] nitefox@lemmy.world 2 points 1 year ago

Shadowrun Hong Kong. I wish I could never finish the game, it’s so good

[-] AlexanderTheGreat@lemmy.world 2 points 1 year ago

I looked into playing those a while back but didn't know if they'd be my thing. Are they kind of like Pillars of Eternity gameplay wise?

[-] nitefox@lemmy.world 1 points 1 year ago

Yes, but easier and, imo, more "dynamic". I'm having a ton of fun in combat sections and usually they bore me to death. I mad a character with high strength who fight unarmed, and then installed a cyberwar-razor-hands thing and it's SO good and fun to play with it.

The only downside is that the game(s) are packed with content, but the campaign is very short which annoys me to no end

[-] AlexanderTheGreat@lemmy.world 1 points 1 year ago

I'll have to give it a real try then. Thanks for the info!

[-] Jestzer@lemmy.world 2 points 1 year ago

Probably enjoying Quake II tonight. I’m excited for Starfield, but I’m okay waiting.

[-] sylverstream@lemmy.nz 2 points 1 year ago

DMC5. Bought it last week. Not my favourite game but will finish it before Starfield!

this post was submitted on 02 Sep 2023
24 points (85.3% liked)

Xbox

5132 readers
26 users here now

An Xbox community for Lemmy!

UNIVERSAL XBOX SUBSCRIBE LINK - CLICK HERE

Click this to open this community in your Specific Instance, then click Subscribe

Rules:

QUICK START GUIDE AND RULES:

New to Lemmy?

View the Getting Started Guide

Community Finder

Attributions:

Xbox Logo: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:XBOX_logo_2012.svg

Banner : https://www.xbox.com/en-us/wallpapers/

founded 1 year ago
MODERATORS