submitted 1 month ago* (last edited 1 month ago) by thelastaxolotl@hexbear.net to c/the_dunk_tank@hexbear.net

really shows how similar the republicans and democrats are

tweet

from a comment i stole from : "what do you mean you won't vote for 99% Hitler over 98% Hitler? He's 1% more Hitler"

top 50 comments
sorted by: hot top controversial new old
[-] SorosFootSoldier@hexbear.net 91 points 1 month ago

Women just love abortions. I walk down the street and women beg me to knock them up so they can have an excuse to abort it. Ugh disgusting!

[-] Weedian@hexbear.net 62 points 1 month ago
[-] Cammy@hexbear.net 45 points 1 month ago* (last edited 1 month ago)

I am not clicking that.

Edit - okay I laughed.

[-] CloutAtlas@hexbear.net 26 points 1 month ago

It's Mullen from the Adam Friedland Show, certified banger.

[-] invalidusernamelol@hexbear.net 41 points 1 month ago

That's some pretty heavy handed satire

[-] peeonyou@hexbear.net 21 points 1 month ago

holy shit lol

[-] egg1918@hexbear.net 10 points 1 month ago

Many physicians died from complications of rheumatic fannywrist,

lmao

[-] Belly_Beanis@hexbear.net 39 points 1 month ago

Wasn't this a chapo bit where they suggested creating abortion mega factories on every block so people could get non-stop recreational abortions?

[-] Rojo27@hexbear.net 65 points 1 month ago* (last edited 1 month ago)

I like the part where Trump loses by one vote. Very realistic scenario.

Oh and free abortions. Also very realistic.

[-] thelastaxolotl@hexbear.net 62 points 1 month ago

literaly the maga version of this

[-] miz@hexbear.net 70 points 1 month ago

not pictured: the blue candidate saying "life interruption facilities"

[-] FunkyStuff@hexbear.net 52 points 1 month ago

No you see, the issue is that the republican's death camps might affect me personally, while the democrat's death camps only affect Palestinians, who stop existing when you close tiktok.

[-] MayoPete@hexbear.net 35 points 1 month ago

"Our death camps have 🌈 painted on the walls"

[-] Clippy@hexbear.net 17 points 1 month ago* (last edited 1 month ago)

"MORE πŸ‘ WOMEN πŸ‘ GUARDS πŸ‘"

[-] FunkyStuff@hexbear.net 36 points 1 month ago

The original version of this actually was a dude with a gadsden flag shirt voting for whatever lolbert ran in 2016. The caption on the democratic winning candidate was "No guns!" or something.

[-] thelastaxolotl@hexbear.net 23 points 1 month ago

lol i didnt know that

[-] Frogmanfromlake@hexbear.net 31 points 1 month ago

Lmfao sheltered westerners thinking they’re going to live like the dictatorships their governments install because of Trump winning .

[-] Cammy@hexbear.net 23 points 1 month ago

Tell me you know nothing about how the US works without telling me.

[-] Goblin@hexbear.net 65 points 1 month ago

3rd panel is mfw a little freak on hexbear ive created a parasocial bond with posts too close to the sun and receives the panopticonal gaze of the mods

[-] UlyssesT@hexbear.net 36 points 1 month ago

It's eerie when someone has a full on chuddy meltdown over what particular chud button they had waiting to be pressed.

[-] thelastaxolotl@hexbear.net 30 points 1 month ago

a lot of times they would have evaded a ban if they had just calm down and disengage after the second comment

[-] UlyssesT@hexbear.net 20 points 1 month ago

I'm not digging too deep into schadenfreude here because I liked some of the people that had full blown meltdowns in the past, and actually miss a few of them.

load more comments (1 replies)
[-] corgiwithalaptop@hexbear.net 28 points 1 month ago

it me im the little freak that has parasocial relationships with people on this website

[-] regul@hexbear.net 63 points 1 month ago

Legalize recreational abortions.

[-] hamid@vegantheoryclub.org 53 points 1 month ago* (last edited 1 month ago)

Remember that time that Hilary didn't get as many votes as Trump in 2016?

Popular vote

Trump: 62,984,828

Hilary: 65,853,514

oh wait.

[-] SpookyGenderCommunist@hexbear.net 15 points 1 month ago

Liberals unironically believe this though. They're literally rewriting history! I love/hate reminding them that, no dipshit, Trump winning wasn't a matter of not enough people voting, it was a matter of how deeply ineffectual and anti-democratic the institutions you uphold actually are.

[-] hamid@vegantheoryclub.org 9 points 1 month ago

It's just the wrong people who didn't vote, it is important to weigh votes towards ~~white people~~ suburban and rural votes and not let ~~black people~~ densely populated urban populations steer the country!

I honestly don't know how anyone can defend a system where the combined states of Montana, Wyoming, North Dakota, South Dakota and Idaho has less population than 3 out of 5 boroughs of New York City yet are represented by 10 senators, fully 1/10th of the highest legislative body of the country.

[-] YEP@hexbear.net 7 points 1 month ago

Surely the Dems will admit DC as a state agony-immense

load more comments (1 replies)
[-] CthulhusIntern@hexbear.net 50 points 1 month ago

But she's still voting for Trump, because remember, not voting is the same as voting for Trump.

[-] thelastaxolotl@hexbear.net 31 points 1 month ago

by not voting she is voting for both kamala and trump so if she votes trump then kamala loses 1 vote but if you vote 3rd party then you vote for trump, kamala and the 3rd party, but if.....

[-] Dirt_Owl@hexbear.net 49 points 1 month ago

Why do republicans have such an ugly and vapid artstyle? It looks AI generated.

At least when Eli Valley is grotesque, it's on purpose.

[-] SorosFootSoldier@hexbear.net 48 points 1 month ago

Isn't this the weirdo crank artist that drew biden soul sucking a black woman or some shit and she had big booba?

[-] footfaults@hexbear.net 43 points 1 month ago* (last edited 1 month ago)

Honestly it's actually really good. Biden as an Eldritch horror slaps. He should have hung it up after that one, because everything after that he just gets too angry to finish his jokes.

[-] UlyssesT@hexbear.net 20 points 1 month ago

Biden looks like a Stephen Gammel Scary Stories character there, even if the feeemale portrayal is pure awooga cringe.

[-] Findom_DeLuise@hexbear.net 26 points 1 month ago

Yep. Also the twerp who made the original of the "you're just a quirked up white boy, you're not goated, and you're sure as hell not goated with the sauce" comic edit.

[-] SacredExcrement@hexbear.net 16 points 1 month ago* (last edited 1 month ago)

Also drew some weird anti masking nonsense I think

Absolute nutball

[-] Bloobish@hexbear.net 14 points 1 month ago

Also quite a few pro cop comics, overall gives off the crypto fash vibe where they just barely toe the line into full mask off territory

Is this sinfest? Sinfest is one hell of an arc.

[-] EelBolshevikism@hexbear.net 11 points 1 month ago* (last edited 1 month ago)

I give it two years max until it loops back around to being a regular feminist comic due to all its unsustainable internal contradictions collapsing. However it will then become a TERF comic again only a day afterwards, as the contradictions will only result in the TERF plot collapsing and not the TERF beliefs of the creator.

Actually I think this has happened a couple times already.

load more comments (2 replies)
[-] Bloobish@hexbear.net 9 points 1 month ago

Fuck that's a name I haven't heard of in a looooong while...

[-] autismdragon@hexbear.net 8 points 1 month ago

Sinfest was genuinly cool at the start but the artist has some weird male guilt thing going on I think and has decided to project it in the most fucked up ways like not just TERFism but also his opinions on sex and stuff. Weird guy.

[-] AntiOutsideAktion@hexbear.net 37 points 1 month ago

Heading down to the Val - U - Suck to get my value sucked (I have a job)

[-] footfaults@hexbear.net 22 points 1 month ago

Like the brain bug from starship troopers

[-] WhatDoYouMeanPodcast@hexbear.net 37 points 1 month ago

For me personally, it's the third panel where people are doing shit that doesn't effect her at all whatsoever but she's still super upset.

[-] PKMKII@hexbear.net 35 points 1 month ago

Of course they made this hypothetical voter a woman

[-] pooh@hexbear.net 20 points 1 month ago

wtf is "Val-U-Suck"? I'll be honest, if I had to guess what was going on in that RV, abortions would definitely not be at the top of the list.

[-] UlyssesT@hexbear.net 25 points 1 month ago* (last edited 1 month ago)

wtf is "Val-U-Suck"?

up-yours-woke-moralists "It's where hapless men in China are taken so the state can steal their precious bodily fluids, bucko!"

[-] miz@hexbear.net 7 points 1 month ago

this confused me so much I thought the woman in the foreground must be named Valerie

[-] Finger@hexbear.net 17 points 1 month ago

no more half measures walter

load more comments
view more: next β€Ί
this post was submitted on 28 Aug 2024
139 points (98.6% liked)

the_dunk_tank

15893 readers
524 users here now

It's the dunk tank.

This is where you come to post big-brained hot takes by chuds, libs, or even fellow leftists, and tear them to itty-bitty pieces with precision dunkstrikes.

Rule 1: All posts must include links to the subject matter, and no identifying information should be redacted.

Rule 2: If your source is a reactionary website, please use archive.is instead of linking directly.

Rule 3: No sectarianism.

Rule 4: TERF/SWERFs Not Welcome

Rule 5: No ableism of any kind (that includes stuff like libt*rd)

Rule 6: Do not post fellow hexbears.

Rule 7: Do not individually target other instances' admins or moderators.

Rule 8: The subject of a post cannot be low hanging fruit, that is comments/posts made by a private person that have low amount of upvotes/likes/views. Comments/Posts made on other instances that are accessible from hexbear are an exception to this. Posts that do not meet this requirement can be posted to !shitreactionariessay@lemmygrad.ml

Rule 9: if you post ironic rage bait im going to make a personal visit to your house to make sure you never make this mistake again

founded 4 years ago
MODERATORS