Tascam DP-24SD (waveform.social)

Hey community,

Just made my move from reddit to this instance and thougt I'd share with you my recent acquisition: the Tascam DP-24SD. It's a great device for the money it can be found!

e

top 9 comments
sorted by: hot top controversial new old
[-] ebauche@waveform.social 3 points 1 year ago

Welcome! Nice setup! I see you also have the incredible Pyramid Squarp ๐Ÿ˜Š I love it. In fact even considering upgrading to their newer sequencer.

Thank you! It's just half of it, haha. I'll snap a photo for you.

Why upgrade? What are you missing? I don't think the Pyramid is perfect (I wish it had more generative functionality) but I haven't come across anything that could replace it. Very very happy with it.

[-] ebauche@waveform.social 2 points 1 year ago

Partially because the Hapax has more generative stuff, but also the more expansive layout looks like it'll be even faster to work with

let me know if you made the switch to the Hapax

[-] ebauche@waveform.social 2 points 1 year ago

My label mate Nundale just got one and sounds extremely happy with it! I'll have to start saving.. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Be patient and you might get one for cheap :). I don't think their popularity will increase.. How is he utilising his device? What kind of music does he produce?

[-] videomusik@waveform.social 2 points 1 year ago

This is a really nice setup, and a really nice song :)

Thank you! Feel free to have a listen to my other releases. They are all freely available on my website or bandcamp.

This is the first song that came out of my Tascam:

https://dontoverthinklife.bandcamp.com/track/infin8y

this post was submitted on 07 Jul 2023
20 points (100.0% liked)

Dawless

1 readers
1 users here now

Discussions about running live music setups without the use of a Digital Audio Workstation. Dawless does not mean computerless.

founded 1 year ago
MODERATORS