submitted 2 months ago* (last edited 2 months ago) by respectmahauthoritybrah@sh.itjust.works to c/fitness@lemmy.world

Have been stuck on the same weight since months, i have tried correcting my form but haven’t seen much difference

Video: https://litter.catbox.moe/uqi5zh.mp4

Thanks in advance :)

you are viewing a single comment's thread
view the rest of the comments
[-] JohnnyH842@lemmy.world 2 points 2 months ago

Just wanted to comment that I don't know how many people are willing to download that app or your video file to review. The link says the preview is unavailable and can't be played on the browser. I'm on mobile if that helps.

I hope you get the feedback you're looking for!

[-] respectmahauthoritybrah@sh.itjust.works 2 points 2 months ago* (last edited 2 months ago)

Yeah right idk whats causing this, it seems like it plays on some browsers and not others, i will try compressing it maybe that will help

Edit: I think i gotta make a post asking good services to upload files and share 🤷

[-] litchralee@sh.itjust.works 2 points 2 months ago* (last edited 2 months ago)

For videos, I would recommend a PeerTube instance -- since this is the Fediverse after all -- but I don't know of any that are taking users.

Also, the video did play for me in Firefox on Android.

Thank you, i hv provided a different link which is temp but i hope i get a feedback by then

this post was submitted on 25 Jul 2024
19 points (100.0% liked)

Fitness

3732 readers
3 users here now

founded 1 year ago
MODERATORS