submitted 2 months ago* (last edited 2 months ago) by mar_k@hexbear.net to c/chapotraphouse@hexbear.net

centrist

you are viewing a single comment's thread
view the rest of the comments
[-] emizeko@hexbear.net 46 points 2 months ago

the only other interpretation I can think of is that he's referring to the reporter, while addressing the rest of the room. a "get a load of this guy" kind of thing

[-] HamManBad@hexbear.net 56 points 2 months ago

Nah the emphasis on HIM makes me feel like he's trying to say, listen to how much Trump's brain is also melting out of his ears every time he speaks. Let he who is free of dementia cast the first stone

[-] FunkyStuff@hexbear.net 40 points 2 months ago

I love the deflection to pretend like Trump's dementia (or whatever is wrong with him) is anything but the strongest point in his own favor.

[-] Evilphd666@hexbear.net 19 points 2 months ago* (last edited 2 months ago)
[-] brainw0rms@hexbear.net 40 points 2 months ago

I feel like what he was trying to get across was "Listen to Trump's lack of respectable discourse and make your own decision," but yeah it did not land at all and was a stupid fucking answer either way.

[-] GalaxyBrain@hexbear.net 36 points 2 months ago

He probably should have said that instead.

[-] brainw0rms@hexbear.net 39 points 2 months ago

Listen Jack, it's too much to expect the "leader of the free world" to be even marginally coherent! Back in Scranton... where's my ice cream? biden-point

[-] mechwarrior2@hexbear.net 11 points 2 months ago

He's saying "listen to trump" as in trump makes similar flubs, it's no big deal maybe-later-honey

[-] mar_k@hexbear.net 10 points 2 months ago

my first thought was maybe he meant it like "go ahead then, agree with trump you magat!"

like in 2019 when he told a voter to vote trump after they criticized reactionary policies under obama

this post was submitted on 12 Jul 2024
126 points (99.2% liked)

chapotraphouse

13474 readers
982 users here now

Banned? DM Wmill to appeal.

No anti-nautilism posts. See: Eco-fascism Primer

Vaush posts go in the_dunk_tank

Dunk posts in general go in the_dunk_tank, not here

Don't post low-hanging fruit here after it gets removed from the_dunk_tank

founded 3 years ago
MODERATORS