submitted 6 months ago by wjs018@ani.social to c/anime@ani.social

AniList
MAL

Reminder: don't discuss plot points not yet seen or skipped in the show, otherwise you'll spoil other users and the mods will give you a ban.

Earlier episodes:

you are viewing a single comment's thread
view the rest of the comments
[-] eldritch_lich@lemmy.world 5 points 6 months ago

It's a bit different from the source material but honestly I actually like that Alicia's character got a glow up. "Game force" feels a bit like a cop out but based on the events of volume 3, I have a theory.

I'm not sure how likely a season 2 is but there are a lot of scenes that I really want to see animated.

I haven't yet gotten around to reading volume 4, and I might give the manga a try if it's following the new plot with Alicia.

Also that moment between Yumiella and Patrick was soo cute ❤️

Spoilers for light novel volume 3I doubt that the reasoning for Alicia losing control is going to just be "because game system" because that would be way too lazy. I wouldn't say that the series is all that detailed but that would be way too stupid. It's very likely that the god of evil is to blame for Alicia losing control. I suppose we just have to wait and see. I'm excited!

this post was submitted on 27 Mar 2024
23 points (100.0% liked)

Anime

1679 readers
48 users here now

This community is the place to discuss and ask questions about anime, anime news, and related topics.

Currently airing show discussion threads are created by our resident bot, rikka@ani.social. If it doesn't make a thread for an episode that you want to discuss, see the user guide on the wiki for instructions on how to request that rikka make a thread for you to use.

Check out our wiki to find:

Rules

Related General Communities

rikka

founded 1 year ago
MODERATORS